Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't you just love it when.....

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:37 PM
  • 16 Replies

you fold the laundry and all the socks come out even, with no extras?

Sad that this is the best moment of my day.  Says a lot for my life, doesn't it?

Missi

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KatCakes2788
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:38 PM

LOL! I know what you mean... that happens once in a millenium here so I can understand your excitement.

expecting girltoddler girl ~You know your too into Twilight when you look at your husband and think 'dang it, why don't you sparkle?'~  ~Edward Cullen is to women what sex is to men.... on our minds every 7 seconds~

madalynsmommy
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:40 PM

I just love it when the laundry gets folded after coming out of the dryer.. it normally takes me a day or more to get to folding it. ( I hate the folding part anyways.)

sunshine7902000
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:40 PM

lol i don't think i ever came out with all the pairs.  doing laundry

katiegirl
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:42 PM

I wanna know where my missing socks go? I take them off as soon as I get home cause I HATE socks and I IMMEDIATELY put them in the dirty clothes hamper which is less than 1 ft away from the washer. SO where do they go?????????????? 

jazzyandpat
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:45 PM

tell me about it!!!!!!! my hamper is right next to my washer and i still dont get even socks i always always have an extra one that come right out of the washer.

Quoting katiegirl:

I wanna know where my missing socks go? I take them off as soon as I get home cause I HATE socks and I IMMEDIATELY put them in the dirty clothes hamper which is less than 1 ft away from the washer. SO where do they go?????????????? 

katiegirl
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM

I just don't get it! I think the washer eats them!

Quoting jazzyandpat:

tell me about it!!!!!!! my hamper is right next to my washer and i still dont get even socks i always always have an extra one that come right out of the washer.

Quoting katiegirl:

trist22
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM

YES! I'll add one.. "don't you just love it when you put on an old coat only to find money in the pocket that you forgot you put there?".. Even if it is just 2 bucks it seems to brighten my day! :)

MissiHampt
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:49 PM

For some reason it's always my hubby's work socks that go MIA.  Sometimes my son's.  But never mine.  Hmmmm......

I have this rule.....if the lone sock sits in the basket with no mate for 2 months, I throw it away.

Quoting katiegirl:

Quoting jazzyandpat:

Quoting katiegirl:

Missi

lilmomma4
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:50 PM

Well I think the highlight of your day was better than mine. All that happened to me today was I was able to get rid of a migraine that took 2 hours to subside after I took some Motrin. My poor 3yr old was playing in his room and when I finally was able to get up and stand light and noise asked "Is your hurt head gone?" I told him yeah, and said I would play dinosaurs with him.

www.myspace.com/onelilmomma4

kaitlynsmommy31
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:51 PM

lol. I was actually reading an article in Parenting Magazine (at least I think it was, I only have 4 different mommy magazine subscriptions. lol) but they were talking about how socks can actually get sucked into the space between the basket and the box of the washer (if you have any idea of what I'm talking about) so quite literally the machine can eat them! And boy do they love baby socks, because those are the first to go!

Quoting katiegirl:

Quoting jazzyandpat:

Quoting katiegirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)