Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should the utility worker who found the bones of Caylee Anthony recieve a monetary reward?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:39 PM
  • 13 Replies

I say yes...however I hear that he cant recieve the award because he works for the county.

What do you think??

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetheart5703
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:42 PM

Anyone out there??

starmap
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:44 PM

I hear on my local FL radio that he cannot receive it because the cops were called first not the crime line tips hot line (or whatever) personally I think he should get it!

MADAmom2

The reward was being offered by Crime Stoppers and since he called 911 first instead of Crime Stoppers they wont give him the reward. Which I think is just stupid. What person is really gonna remember the number to Crime Stoppers and think to call them before 911 in a situation like that. That's ridiculous. That man should get the reward!

christmas treeCrystal  santa blue

Merry Christmas

gitanomadre

I must have missed something  did they confirm it was her ?

I don't think stumbling on a body and reporting it warants reward   JMO

charmed_423
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:52 PM

i agree but they were offering a reward and for them to just decide not to give it is really dumb

Quoting gitanomadre:

sweetheart5703
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:55 PM

I dont think he should EXPECT a reward for doing the right thing, but I mean if it was offered he should get it. also I heard on Nancy Grace we should be hearing anytime a confirmation that it is Caylee Anthony, possibly tonight or tomorrow.

Quoting charmed_423:

i agree but they were offering a reward and for them to just decide not to give it is really dumb

Quoting gitanomadre:

gitanomadre
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:57 PM

If it was offered I see no problem with him getting it   

Quoting sweetheart5703:

I dont think he should EXPECT a reward for doing the right thing, but I mean if it was offered he should get it.

Quoting charmed_423:

Quoting gitanomadre:

vroberts3677
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:57 PM

I think that he should be given something. I heard the bailbondsman say that the reward of finding her dead was pulled off of the table a long time ago. I feel like the utilty worker should have got the same reward as if they were to find her alive, thats not right.

missmissy
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:58 PM

As much as I hope that there is an end to this case, it has YET to be confirmed that it is Caylee.

I know we all want it to end and put that poor baby to rest, but we need to know for sure it is her.

Unless something has been announced in the past few days and I have missed it.

I've been busy with the snow my way and buying a new car and have not gotten a chance to watch the news.

Ashblee421
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:59 PM

If there's a reward being offered then whoever finds the body should receive it. Regardless of whether or not the person works for the county.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)