Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dog the bounty hunter

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM
  • 20 Replies

drives me nuts. lol I know..random. But it's like one of those things that urk me, but I continue to watch it. They're (family) is just a mess. I hate how he calls his daughter "baby lisa" EVERY TIME he says her name. Wtf? LOL I also hate how he's like "come here you dirty good for nothin asshole bastard".. then when he catches them he's like "listen brother, i love you brother, you want a cigarette brother" lmao

Do you have any shows that bother you like this, but you still watch them?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blondee512
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:48 PM

I know!!! lmao

My nut job bible beater MIL loves him because he 'talk Jesus' to his captives. Whatever. He's a freak. And his wife is one big mess.

bubsmum04
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:49 PM

lol I'm glad someone knows where I'm coming from. I just laugh the whole time I'm watching...

Quoting Blondee512:

I know!!! lmao

My nut job bible beater MIL loves him because he 'talk Jesus' to his captives. Whatever. He's a freak. And his wife is one big mess.

copperswifey
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:49 PM

lmao he drives me nuts to but I watch it. I hate his mullet and his tight shirts that he buttons down showing off his chest and I can't stand baby lisa. His wife used to look like a reject from the 80's but we saw a new show and she lost a ton of weight and had her hair straightned. She looked a lot younger. They remind me of wannabe cops and go off on all these power trips I hate that . Them with their pepper spray shotguns...they are so tough *rolls eyes* lol

tweetyfan
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:50 PM

am know am weird but i think he is 1 SEXY MAN ... So i dont watch much ..

My life is running from stock car races ,football games, band contest softball games and anything else that comes up ..Am a FULLTIME MOM ..!!!!!

bubsmum04
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:53 PM

lol that is REALLY weird..

Quoting tweetyfan:

am know am weird but i think he is 1 SEXY MAN ... So i dont watch much ..

mamma84
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:53 PM

ok my response is kinda random, to match your random post :-)  First time I saw Reno 911 (funny spoof of Cops) I thought it was real!  Girl cop started pepper spraying a guy for no reason & I was like No!!  She can't do that!  Oh, lawsuit!  Yeah my brother (I was visiting my mom's house) thought that was soooo funny, because I had never seen Reno before...brat didn't tell me it was a comedy show ;-)

I am a vaccinating, co-sleeping, occasionally allow my toddler to watch tv, CIO rejecting type of mommy.  I have been both a breastfeeder & bottlefeeder, flipped my kids' carseat when they hit a year and 25 lbs, and am married to my children's father.  We might have a difference of opinion.  However, I will respect your views, even if you do not respect mine.  This woman is a Bible-reader, NOT a Bible-thumper.  (It is difficult to read something when it is shoved down somebody's throat!)  If you have a problem with anything I suggest, say, or imply; or if you read my message backwards and receive subliminal messages, well, we can discuss the first problem.  Second one, you are on your own!  **The owners of this website are not responsible for views, opinions, or endorsements suggested by this member** 

one_white_rose
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:55 PM

lmao I thought I was the only one who still watches dog the bounty hunter but thinks the same thing the baby lisa thing really drives me up a wall I also hate how his wife is like I'm big I'm bad I'm tough then she stands back and watches them catch the dude and then walks up to them screaming next time you do that sh*t to me ima f*ck you up ( yeah right like you could) lmfao but hey I still watch can't help it lol 

bubsmum04
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:56 PM

lol!I love that show..

Quoting mamma84:

ok my response is kinda random, to match your random post :-)  First time I saw Reno 911 (funny spoof of Cops) I thought it was real!  Girl cop started pepper spraying a guy for no reason & I was like No!!  She can't do that!  Oh, lawsuit!  Yeah my brother (I was visiting my mom's house) thought that was soooo funny, because I had never seen Reno before...brat didn't tell me it was a comedy show ;-)

greenie63
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:57 PM

I only watched it a few times and i kept thinking, if dog's wife clothes are any tighter they're gonna rip.

Blondee512
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:57 PM

lol....I knew I had seen this somewhere. Hahaha

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/27381.jpg

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)