Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*****THERE IS GOOD IN THE WORLD******

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

************THE FOLLOWING CRAIGSLIST ADS IN MY AREA*********

Hello AGAIN and Merry Christmas to EVERYONE!

Come see ~*~*~*THE SANTA EXPRESS~*~*~*~ 900 PLEASANT GROVE BLVD., ROSEVILLE, CA 95678 at the WAL MART SUPER STORE

Santa will be present along with some Elves helping many wonderful volunteers to distribute FREE (no strings attached :-) Christmas Trees. We have small to large FRESH Noble Firs, one tree per car please.

~*~*~*THE SANTA EXPRESS~*~*~*~ will be arriving around 5:00pm THIS EVENING

MERRY CHRISTMAS and remember, this is a free give away, no promotion for any donations or church at all... just SANTA AND HIS HELPERS...money will not be accepted...thank you to those who tried but no strings attached~~~just MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~.

***************************************************************************************************

I think I’d like to give one Free Christmas, are you or do you know someone who could use something like this? I mean everyone could, but I mean who really could. Yeah that’s right I am looking for a deserving family that might otherwise not have a Christmas. Ideally it is a single Mom with two son’s reminding me of my time of need when we lost out on so many Christmas’s. This is my once a year random act of kindness. I realize its last minute so we’ll have to act fast. Please send me in your reply a quick note on your situation, I don’t want a bunch of drama, I just want to give you a Christmas tree, with decorations, a Christmas meal and presents for the kids, if there is something left may consider something for Mom. I am not rich and I don’t want anything in return, I save all year to do this and I generally give it all to one charity, but this year the charity to which I usual donation made me mad, so they are not getting it, this idea struck me as something worth while, if I just get a bunch of greedy folks I will pass on the whole deal. Please include your story and maybe a picture of your family. Location needs to be fairly close to Fair Oaks area with in a reasonable distance. Please include meal preference (like a turkey dinner with all the fixings) and a really good gift for the kids, and an idea for you if we have enough. Just an FYI I am Gay and as married as the world will allow for 12 years now so really not looking for anything at all in return…If you can’t get past that your loss. Merry Christmas…

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I have a newfound hope in this world! And we just got the kids their tree!christmas tree
angel 

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
02nana07
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:53 PM

wreath

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:55 PM

awl how nice thats close to my hood kinda! I am in North Sacramento!!!!

katielovemyboys
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:19 PM

You are an angel on earth! God bless you.

~

Katie~

Dianne1259
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:23 PM

What a blessing you will be to some deserving family!  I know God will bless you for this!!  you rock

Quoting katielovemyboys:

You are an angel on earth! God bless you.

IN THE MIDDLE OF DIFFICULTY LIES OPPORTUNITY (ALBERT EINSTEIN)

DIANNE-2.gif picture by chefddr

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)