Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies, I think I'm addicted...*Utterly devastated!!!*

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:29 PM
  • 15 Replies

to the Twilight series.  I read the first one last night, couldn't put it down.  Now everyone in my house is sleeping and I'm really thinking about running to Wal-Mart to get the second one.  So for all my Twilight readers, is it worth the trip or should I stay home?

Went to Walmart and So sad, my little small town Wal-mart didn't have New Moon.  They just had Twilight and Breaking Dawn.  So now my grandmother is buying me the other three for Christmas, I'll get them next Tuesday.  I hope I don't have a withdrawal between now and then.  Maybe I'll just read Twilight again!  lol

"The smile of a child is a tattoo: indelible art."

"But kids don't stay where they're supposed to. You turn around and find her not in the bedroom but hiding in a closet; you turn around and see she's not three but thirteen. Parenting is really just a matter of tracking, of hoping your kids do not get so far ahead you can no longer see their next moves."
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bryleighsmommy
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:30 PM

I HAVENT READ EM, BUT MY SISTER IS IN LOVE WITH THE SERIES, SHE'S SAYS DEF WORTH IT!

~Proud Mommy & Future Wife To Bryleigh & Mike~ 

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it." 

shelly2003
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:32 PM

It is very worth it.

if you go get New Moon you should go ahead and get Eclipse and Breaking Dawn because they are very addicting.

New Moon is sad but just keep reading and it will get better.

TWILIGHT.jpg image by Amoni_Jenny

sexymomy942
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:32 PM

worth the trip lol  

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Definately worth the trip! lol I started reading them just to see what the hoopla was about....After the first book, I understood.

macysmama1206
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:34 PM

The only issue is I know I will stay up til I have it read.  I'm so in love with the first one, if the second is anything like it, I will be hooked and never go to bed.  But now I think I have to go!

Quoting shelly2003:

It is very worth it.

if you go get New Moon you should go ahead and get Eclipse and Breaking Dawn because they are very addicting.

New Moon is sad but just keep reading and it will get better.

"But kids don't stay where they're supposed to. You turn around and find her not in the bedroom but hiding in a closet; you turn around and see she's not three but thirteen. Parenting is really just a matter of tracking, of hoping your kids do not get so far ahead you can no longer see their next moves."
JRLKBGMomma
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:34 PM

haha..another Twilight fan here..I bought the first 2 books in the same shopping trip and I am glad I did...I say go for it  :)

AddisonsMom107
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:37 PM

Those books are worth it for sure! While you're out getting New Moon, you might as well buy Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. They are very addicting. New Moon will seem a little slow at first, but it gets really good. Eclipse is AMAZING! And don't even get me started on Breaking Dawn! LOL. Yes, I'm a Twilight Addict.

PoisonousBlonde
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:44 PM

I am!!! I am loving it!!!

img381/8154/99620876gs2.gifthimage021.jpg jasper witlock hale image by mrscullen1jasoer2.jpg jasper image by NiK_ThE_NuT7255646.jpg Jasper Hale image by mabudachi3OMEYUP.jpg Team Jasper image by sspatlan88

AVAJSMOMMY
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Twilight is my life....I have read the whole series and I saw the movie 3 times...The books get even better

PhotobucketPhotobucket

macysmama1206
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:20 PM

So sad, my little small town Wal-mart didn't have New Moon.  They just had Twilight and Breaking Dawn.  So now my grandmother is buying me the other three for Christmas, I'll get them next Tuesday.  I hope I don't have a withdrawal between now and then.  Maybe I'll just read Twilight again!  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)