Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know how to act towards her...........

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:54 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am in a really bad situation with my step daughters mom (my husband and I have custody of my step daughter) she has not seen or talked to my stepdaughter in over 7 months and all of the sudden she has been calling wanting to talk to her and such well we are refusing to let her talk to her so now she is calling and asking if I can send her pictures to her email and she is acting really decent but this girl is seriously crazy i dont know if she might be trying to cause problems between me and my husband and just trying to get on the good side or what but a little about her she is 23 she has 6 kids with 6 different guys her kids have been taken away from her so many times and the last time was because the kids were starved and also after we got my stepdaughter we found out that she has been sexually abused. So how would you ladies act towards her? I dont know what to think of all of this.

Sarah

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lilmissmommy558
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:56 PM

i wouldnt do it, until she can prove in court that she is Fit to be in her life

in loveLIFE IS A BALANCE OF HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO!!!!

Robyn218
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:58 PM

I would hang up after I told her to contact me only in writing from now on...  Not Email but a letter in an envelope.  Paper trails are wonderful

mom2teens9093
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:58 PM

She sounds to unstable, I would steer clear of her....

goodson_2008
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:59 PM

How old is your stepdaughter? I would not let the birth mom talk to her. Does the daughter want to talk to her birth mom or does she your her mommy? I was adopted and my brith mom somehow got my phone number a few months ago and I'm so much happier NOT TALKING TO HER. But I'm also 23 years old. Good luck

Wife to military man Josh and Mommy to Jayden :)

sarahgomez
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:01 PM

She is only 4 and no she doesnt even talk about her she never called her mommy she calls her Toni and to be honest she calls me mommy .

Quoting goodson_2008:

How old is your stepdaughter? I would not let the birth mom talk to her. Does the daughter want to talk to her birth mom or does she your her mommy? I was adopted and my brith mom somehow got my phone number a few months ago and I'm so much happier NOT TALKING TO HER. But I'm also 23 years old. Good luck

Sarah

dbestma
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:02 PM

I would cut her off.  She seems poisonus.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)