Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*SO SAD*I need some cheering up. Please

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:33 PM
  • 13 Replies

I have been taking Provera ( progesterone ). So I guess lately I have been extremely moody. I usually deal with mood swings, but never to this degree. And I seem more depressed than I have ever been, crying off and on all day. At the slightest things. I keep having thoughts that I am worthless and undeserving. I am not usually like this. These thoughts started happening after I started taking these horrible pills. It seems like no one wants to talk to me. Earlier I tried having a conversation with DH and he was too busy working on some things too listen, so I got my feelings hurt. I called my mom because we usually talk to each other almost every day just to check up on each other, she has not called me in four days, and I have called her but every time I call her she is too busy or tired to talk. The same thing with my sister I tried calling her and she was too busy playing mortal combat with my brother to talk to me. My own son does not want to play with me. He told me to get out of his room. He is 4. I feel so lonely I just need some cheering up. I know its not really like that, I think I am just being overly sensitive while on these pills.frown mini I can't wait until I get off of them. it is so hurtful. No one want's to talk to me. If you know what I am going through than you can sympathize. I keep playing spiderweb by coldplay in my head its not really helping. I just need to get out of this mode. So if you nice, caring and sympathetic moms would post something that might put a smile on my face. I would greatly appreciate. I so want to get out of this mode...... every time I try its been one let down after another. Oh, and any funny stories about this situation or another would do great too. I am not picky anything that would pick me up. Thanks in advance. ( please don't make me cry too.)crying mini P.S. Im not easily offended, so If you post noughty stuff its fine with me. even in the off chance something you post might offend me I wont bash , its the thought that counts =)

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaysmommy04
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:42 PM

anyone have anything nice or funny say?

prestonjohn
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:43 PM

if  I was a guy I'd do ya,,hehe,,,I'm so bored,,,if you want we can play a game on yahoo

pinklilly_77
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:44 PM

I know where you are coming from I have sever depression and well since i got out of the hospital I'm not allowed to take my old meds and they wont give me any new ones....I suggest journaling that way you can get out what ever you have to say.. Its helped me out wonders... and if you need to talk more I'll listen.... I hope things get better for you.... 

las_wisc
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:49 PM

A middle-aged woman

Seemed sheepish as she

Visited her gynecologist.

'Come now,' coaxed the doctor,

'you've been seeing me for years!

There's nothing you can't tell me.'

'This one's kind of strange.'

'Let me be the judge of that,'

The doctor replied.

'Well,' she said, 'yesterday I went to the bathroom in the morning and heard a plink-plink-plink in the toilet and when I looked down, the water was full of pennies.'

'I see.'

'That afternoon I went to the bathroom again and, plink-plink-plink, there were nickels in the bowl.'
'That night,' she went on, 'I went again,

Plink-plink-plink, and there were dimes and this morning there were quarters !

You've got to tell me what's wrong with me!,' she implored,

'I'm scared out of my wits!'

The gynecologist put a comforting
Hand on her shoulder.
'There, there, it's nothing to be scared about.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ready for this?)
(I'm warning you.....)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Still not too late....delete now!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'You're simply going through the change!

I had to post a funny ~ my sister sent this to me in an email.  Hope things will get better for you.  Hang in there.

holding ornaments         snowgirl
Happy Holidays from mine to yours.
Lora

lisabingle
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:50 PM

Here ya go.... Hope you feel better soon

braesmommy06
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:52 PM

So sorry momma. I have depression too its ok it will eventually pass. JUST SMILE!!! i know its really hard but you can make it through. You are a very strong woman

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8c8LpU/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w8c8LpU/blk-weight.png[/img]
[/url]

hallen08
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:54 PM

Aw! I'm here! I'll talk to ya! You can message me and I'll talk. I'll probably talk your ear off (I'm a bit of a chatter box).... : )

healange
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:06 PM

My friend who wants my family come over viste him. I told him that it is up to my husband. When is time to wake my husband up for work. he said Yell at him to come over viste him. I told him this not if you want to see him pissed off, he said never mind. This was happen yesterday.

http://www.exaltedaffiliates.com/blog/

http://www.exaltedaffiliates.com/

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

jaysmommy04
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:07 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Thats a good one!

Quoting las_wisc:

A middle-aged woman

Seemed sheepish as she

Visited her gynecologist.

'Come now,' coaxed the doctor,

'you've been seeing me for years!

There's nothing you can't tell me.'

'This one's kind of strange.'

'Let me be the judge of that,'

The doctor replied.

'Well,' she said, 'yesterday I went to the bathroom in the morning and heard a plink-plink-plink in the toilet and when I looked down, the water was full of pennies.'

'I see.'

'That afternoon I went to the bathroom again and, plink-plink-plink, there were nickels in the bowl.'
'That night,' she went on, 'I went again,

Plink-plink-plink, and there were dimes and this morning there were quarters !

You've got to tell me what's wrong with me!,' she implored,

'I'm scared out of my wits!'

The gynecologist put a comforting
Hand on her shoulder.
'There, there, it's nothing to be scared about.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ready for this?)
(I'm warning you.....)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Still not too late....delete now!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'You're simply going through the change!

I had to post a funny ~ my sister sent this to me in an email.  Hope things will get better for you.  Hang in there.

healange
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:08 PM

same here, that is what my husband call me.

Quoting hallen08:

Aw! I'm here! I'll talk to ya! You can message me and I'll talk. I'll probably talk your ear off (I'm a bit of a chatter box).... : )

http://www.exaltedaffiliates.com/blog/

http://www.exaltedaffiliates.com/

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)