Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who else is watching nancy grace?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:56 PM
  • 12 Replies

OMG. Within an hour we will know. If its Caylee. Did you hear that facebook message where she said "oh it didnt take much duct tape, you took all  my duct tape lol" I hope she is sentenced to death. Casey is such a sick twisted bitch.

*nevermind it just ended*

I'm a Life LOViN' 17 year old GREAT teen mommy to Alaina (14 months old) I vaccinate, bottle feed, and co-sleep. I let my daughter CIO, but still spoil her to death. A kinda pro-life, dont give a shit what you think, fast-food junkie, badass stay at home mom :) I drive an 89 ford bronco and love it, have been with my man for 3 years and not pushing marriage anytime soon. Got my high school diploma and I'm on the way to break the teen mommy stereotype. I dont regret any decisions I have made in my life and honestly, I WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommie2301
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:57 PM

Not to sound stupid or anything but what channel does Nancy Grace come on. I was looking for it the other night and couldn't find it.

kameronsmommy08

she is a horrible person

big_sky

I just had a chill run down my back when I read that.  BRRRRR!!!

ladybuglove08
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:58 PM

She's on CNN

Quoting Mommie2301:

Not to sound stupid or anything but what channel does Nancy Grace come on. I was looking for it the other night and couldn't find it.

kameronsmommy08
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:58 PM

who did she say that too.I missed it

Quoting meghan925:

OMG. Within an hour we will know. If its Caylee. Did you hear that facebook message where she said "oh it didnt take much duct tape, you took all  my duct tape lol" I hope she is sentenced to death. Casey is such a sick twisted bitch.

big_sky
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:58 PM

She's on the same channel as CNN.

Quoting Mommie2301:

ladybuglove08
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:59 PM

It was a message on Facebook.  They played it earlier on Nancy Grace

Quoting kameronsmommy08:

who did she say that too.I missed it

Quoting meghan925:

MommySteph06
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:00 PM

So is it really Caylee? Poor baby...

kristin_1984
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:01 PM

well i watched her a cpl hours ago ad they were saying within a hour.but it has been a few hours since then.

Lovinmybabas
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:01 PM

So, they didn't say for sure if it was her or not?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)