Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh CRAP! Night sickness? POLL

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:48 PM
  • 24 Replies

Poll

Question: Did you have morning sickness?

Options:

yes, every day!

nope- only at night

nope- I had ALL DAY sickness

nope- I had only midday sickness

I didn't get sick at all!

other- bc there's ALWAYS an 'other'

other- you're an idiot for not testing!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 99

View Results

SOOOO, I think I'm about 4 weeks along, I haven't taken a test yet, but I know the feeling, I don't have to. I'm planning on testing Xmas morning and putting it in DH's stocking (cleaned off of course) and if I test before, I had a FAT mouth and couldn't hold it in. Anywho, I never got sick with DS, except a couple times in the morning, but for the past week and a half I have been sick as a dog at night! I'm just sick enough to not vomit, which to me, is worse! Are the remidies the same for night sickness as morning sickness? Did you have morning or night or all in between sickness?

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krista778
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:50 PM

I had it every morning right when I woke up and nothing helped but getting the stomach acid out (throwing up) once I did I was fine till the next morning. My friend had night sickness, every night at about 10 or 1030 she would get sick, she learned to go to bed and would sleep through it.

Krys_mathews
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:51 PM

I said mid-day. Mine was 6pm to midnight. And nap night at 3 everyday.

sweetness4u2day
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:55 PM

When I was pregnant with my girls I was sick between 8-830 every night.  I just made sure the boys were in bed so I didn't have to deal with their questions.  With the boys I was sick in the morning and early afternoon.  I tried to keep away from a lot of dairy products it seemed to make mine worse.

First_One_8_18
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:56 PM

What can you do to make it go away? Do you use the same methods as morning sickness? How did you girls get past yours (besides actually getting sick, that would be GREAT, but evidently someone upstairs likes to see me squirm)?

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Meli55a2001
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:27 AM

During the second month of my pregnancies, I was a little nauseous.  Fortunately I didn't have to spend quality time with the porcelain bowl.

charlon21
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:19 AM

I was sick for the whole nine monthes. And allday. It would get triggered by smell or well just about anything. With all 3 of my children. And my DH wants 2 more.

sunshinemommy08
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:22 AM

I had an all day sickness. I didn't throw up I was just SICK. Which I personally think feels worse. I remember telling my husband I was never going to have any more kids EVER. We're trying again...haha.

Who needs Ken? I have a GI Joe!

HEGGREENE
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:24 AM

When I was preggo with my DD (1st pregnancy) I had morning sickness and bad headaches for the first trimester. 

I'm due in Feb and this time I was just real nauseated during the first trimester.  I got actually vomit sick like 3 times.

Capeangel
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:25 AM

When I was pregnant the only thing that helped me was eating peppermint candy so if that works for you stock up on candy canes! Good Luck :)

mnmsmom2008
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:25 AM

I was sicker than a dog day and night, every waking moment I was nauseated to the brink of vomitting.... for months and months.  With my second child I was put on nausea meds.  I didn't get sick with my kids until I was about 5-6 weeks though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)