Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh yea!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

I just wanted to share that my son who is 20 months old now goes to sleep in his own bed! lol.. yea i know.. i spoiled him and let him sleep with his daddy and i til less than a week ago and having to lay with him to get him to go to sleep and it only took one time of getting him to go to sleep in his own bed without me there to get him used to it.. how lucky am i? He now goes to his own bed when hes tired!!!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Vernitta
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:36 AM

My son did the same thing.  It makes you so proud, doesnt it?

ElijahsMommy58
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:37 AM

My son will be 20 months old next week. He's been sleeping in his own bed since 4 months. When SO deployed at 13 months I'd try to get him to snuggle with me at night & he refused. He'd climb out of bed & go to his door. lol But the past week we put him in his toddler bed & now he thinks he can just do whatever he wants upstairs until he gets tired. WRONG! We are having a hard time keeping him in bed. LUCKY YOU!!!

**Your son is so cute btw. I love redheads! teehee When Elijah was about 3 months old his hair started turning red. Then one day it just went blonde. VERY blonde.

kayla4507
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:41 AM

i was extremly proud but so sad at the same time.. i put it off off so long because bed time was our snuggle time.. but it was best for him so i did it....

Quoting Vernitta:

My son did the same thing.  It makes you so proud, doesnt it?

kayla4507
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:42 AM

Quoting ElijahsMommy58:

My son will be 20 months old next week. He's been sleeping in his own bed since 4 months. When SO deployed at 13 months I'd try to get him to snuggle with me at night & he refused. He'd climb out of bed & go to his door. lol But the past week we put him in his toddler bed & now he thinks he can just do whatever he wants upstairs until he gets tired. WRONG! We are having a hard time keeping him in bed. LUCKY YOU!!!

**Your son is so cute btw. I love redheads! teehee When Elijah was about 3 months old his hair started turning red. Then one day it just went blonde. VERY blonde.

thank you!

JT2005
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:21 AM

You're so lucky! My DD slept in her crib all by herself until we got her a toddler bed a few weeks ago. Now she won't sleep in it! UGHHH! We get so tired of putting her in her bed time after time and her getting up that we just let her sleep on the fouton in our room. Technically she's not co-sleeping but kinda. I hope shes grows out of this soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)