Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two moms

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:45 AM
  • 8 Replies

An honest question, I was wondering for the children who have two mothers, what do they call them? I wouldn't think "Mom" would work on both. Also what would they call them on the two dads front? Just curious is all :)

Please help dAd
baby
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Ms.Dean
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:52 AM

I would assume mom and mom but I don't know for sure.

mcmgirl88
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:53 AM

My cousins say dad and daddy.

I'm a gun-toting, breastfeeding, child-spanking, pro-life, anti-gay marriage, conservative, meat-eating, non-smoking, West Texan, MCM college student, teenage mother and wife, military-supporting, country woman!

yellow ribboni rockboy on a swingin love

Brookelynnnn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:55 AM

well my mom and dad both have been married, and both are now gay. i call them by their first name. its not like this is a thing for me, theyve been gay since i was about 2 yrs old, i will be 20 in july. i guess it jst depends on the family.

im a..19 yr old single mom of 2, alcohol drinking, cig smoking, divorced, major party girl, living with my daddy and if you have a problem with that then screw you. haha.

join my group. www.cafemom.com/groups/textingmoms

DalmatianStars
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:57 AM

I know a friend of mine told me that for moms it's "mom" and "auty" but I wanted to know if this was true, or if it differed from family to family

Please help dAd
baby
DalmatianStars
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:03 AM

Bump! So many views and no one knows?

Please help dAd
baby
MadiIsMyAngel
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:05 AM

ive always thought that the birth mother would be mommy and the other one would be mom... not sure tho...

Renee21
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:07 AM

Mom for both! My sils might be doing it soon!

DalmatianStars
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:16 AM

But when the baby screams for mom, will they both come running? What if the baby yells mom, but is meaning one over the other? Right now, my baby fusses unless I'm the one holding her, so when she's crying, she's crying for me. If that makes any sense to my question

Quoting Renee21:

Mom for both! My sils might be doing it soon!

Please help dAd
baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)