Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So why are you up so late?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:41 AM
  • 18 Replies

I actually got to sleep in today and  now still wide awake lol. Plus I am always up late because this is MY quiet time w/o my lil man yelling and playing and getting into everything lol. So why are you awake?

Are you a late night cafe mommer? Cant sleep? Work Nights? Up with a late night feeding? Just click my siggie to join!!!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momintraining02
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:42 AM

I was in bed but got up for something and then cafemom sucked me in again-----

I am earning from home and can help you do the same!!  Mom to Taylor and Alaina and married to my best friend!!!!

tigger_love1
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:42 AM

I just can't  sleep.. thinking  of all the stuff i  should be doing then  sleep..plus  the cats are  running  though the house  like a  race  track....

candie241983
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:43 AM

We went out last night ( first time I have ever had a babysitter on New Years) And got in really late so we slept in really late and now I am wide awake, I will probably feel like crap tomorrow cause I have to get  early, and today is my birthday so I was pretty excited bout that lol.

MikeysMom51108
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:44 AM

I was so tired last night, I fell asleep around 6 PM, then I woke up around 11 PM, and I just haven't been able to fall back asleep.

MaggieMomof3

I am usually up this late becaus of my works hours, but now that I am tired I have to stay up because I have a damn turkey in the roaster....go figure!

jenaroma11

I am a TOTAL night owl and so is my newborn. We don't usually go to bed until 4-5am!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Magpie75
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:45 AM

My husband and I are both off of work and the kiddos are out of school.  My sleep schedule is so messed up right now.  We all slept in today so now we are just hanging out and watching movies.

Brookelynnnn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:46 AM

im in ohio, from cali, visiting my boyfriend and his family so its like almost 4 am. i have abs. no clue why im still up. everybodys been out for awhile, the kids are with one of my brothers, im really tired, so i dont know why im up. haha

im a..19 yr old single mom of 2, alcohol drinking, cig smoking, divorced, major party girl, living with my daddy and if you have a problem with that then screw you. haha.

join my group. www.cafemom.com/groups/textingmoms

3timesoccermom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:46 AM

Because I'm an IDIOT!!!   :-)   Good morning ladies!  Finally going to bed now.

ta2edmommee
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:47 AM

I am up nesting, hoping that I can get this baby to come soon!!! I need baby dust people!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)