Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper Rash..

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
Any ideas of how I can help my DS with his diaper rash? I just ran out of rash cream before midnight and now I can't go to any stores so I have nothing. I thought I had some A&D or Neosporin but I can't find either... Any ideas ladies? I feel so bad for the little guy. He can't sleep. He keeps waking up saying "Mama, my butt hurts." :'(
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mamadrama07
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:20 AM

Do you have any Maylox? I know it sounds silly, but I swear it works! You can dab some on a cotton ball and rub it on his bottom, or you can also mix it with a little bit of baby powder and make a paste. My grandmother suggested this to me when my daughter had a bad diaper rash. It worked wonders! Good luck, and I hope he feels better soon!

Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:20 AM

Can you keep him occupied until around 7 or so when a store opens?  Or do you have a 24 hour walmart.. I don't know anything else you could put on him.. Maybe your local gas station has something on stock

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

lujenem3
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:26 AM

Maybe baking soda & warm water to a paste & put on his bottom. Or a warm baking soda bath might help, if you're up to giving him a bath this morning?

lujenem3

BabyMommy_3
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:09 AM

I usually use baby powder to keep it as dry and unirritated as possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)