Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:54 AM
  • 18 Replies

your plans for today?

Laundry, Going to buy DH a truck while he's At a meeting this week. HE HE!!!  He woke at 5:00am to leave this morn and I'm buying the neighbors truck today. We have a work truck and my car. So he needs a truck of his own. He has my car till tomorrow night. 

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
candice0521
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:00 AM

Im going home and going to bed, lol Im at work, its my last night to work nights :) for awhile, starting days on Monday :)

angelgrl5200
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:07 AM

ummmmm, no plans, just do the day to day routine. laundry, breakfast, lunch, nap, dinner, etc etc!!! nthing special!!!

Mom to 7!! DS tristan-8 SS joey-8 SS johnny-7 DD nicole-5 DS collin-3 and twin DD hailey and elizabeth-2 1/2 and SO to joe of 5 years

mom2girlsNC
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:13 AM

Taking my little one to preschool. Take my oldest for a manicure or out to eat or something we never have time alone. Mop the floors and a load of laundry. Ship a couple packages. I also need to start getting my taxes organized so I am ready.

Tracie

Patience is the key to paradise.

mstnbecki
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:15 AM

Does he know your buying him a truck?What a great surprise if he dont.

Janette81
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:17 AM

I'm sure your hubby will be thrilled!

My plans for the day?  Taking my sick 17 month old to the doctor. :( 

barabra
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:19 AM

I AM A FULL TIME HAIRDRESSER AND ITS FRIDAY SO I WILL BE WORKING, MY KIDS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL SO I MAY WORK OVER A BIT IF NEED BE, THEN I WILL SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY DH HES HOME FOR A CHANGE USUALLY HES WORKING NIGHTS. I AM GONNA MISS HIM! I WISH I COULD SURPRISE MY DH WITH A TRUCK MAN I KNOW HES GONNA LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! TAKE PIX!!!

Melissa0216
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:19 AM

Working from 8:30am to 5pm...

briefcase

JonathanMom1997
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:21 AM

Bringing my car to my dad to put on my new tires I just bought and going food shopping , might go to the movies - I think that will be it

star506
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:11 AM

we have been discussing it. We need a second vehicle

Quoting mstnbecki:

Does he know your buying him a truck?What a great surprise if he dont.

bnj03
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Laundry, dishes, and light work around the house (if i can manage it, I am having problems standing)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)