Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what was your most expensive gift you got?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:24 AM
  • 57 Replies

so this year my husband got me a gift that he shouldn't have

a NITENDO WII

LOL I KNOW THATS FOR KIDS BUT I REALLY REALLY WANTED ONE AND I WAS A GOOD GIRL ALL YEAR LOL.

I WANTED IT CAUSE I WANTED THE WII FIT BUT THEY WERE SOLD OUT AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE BOTH SO HE GOT ME THAT WITH 5 GAMES AND A HOMEMADE CARD SAYING IOU A WII FIT ASSOON AS THEY GET BACK IN STOCK.

LOL CHEESZY I NOW BUT HES MYCHEESE BALL

SO WHAT DID YOU ALL GET THAT WAS A SURPRISE

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mitch576
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:26 AM

my gift comes in at the end of the month.

i am getting a new coach bag and round trip tickets to california to see a few of my cafe mom friends!

owner of 30andbeyond...jigsaw ribbon...ADMIN of autism, asperger's, pdd awareness

erinm17
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:29 AM

I got an engagement ring!  Very much a surprise and very much more than he should have spent!   But nonetheless I am THRILLED!!!  And he even got me a few more things like a pair of super cute boots!  Feel spoiled this year!

sweetygirls
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:29 AM

My hubby and I got each other a laptop. I am loving every minute of it too....Happy New Years everyone.

livewell
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:32 AM

I got an engagement ring that we had custom made at a local place called Fireworks Gallery, and a one week vacation in Jamaica while our kids were with the exes. It was supposed to be the last big party before we TTC, but he slipped one past the goalie 3 weeks before we left LOL

Come to my page to see some pics of palm trees :-)

star506
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:08 AM

I received a vacuum (all i asked for), panties,( the kids were laughing so hard) and perfume..

Ann7227
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:12 AM

A $900 stove.  I wanted just a plain old necklace. I guess he thought I needed a new stove instead.  lol

aidensmommy1105
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:27 AM

I got a nintendo DS and a trip to florida.

HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:27 AM

a laptop :)

and he got a new wetsuit ( they run around $300 )

we werent supposed to spend a lot this year, lol.

our new baby is either going to be Keira or Ean :)

MoMmAgAmEr
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:29 AM

My hubby got me an digtial camera!! and a new style hairdyer which I needed soo badly since my old is old and takes 4ever to dry my hair lol

SenoraBrown75
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Wow...those are some pretty extravagant gifts! Good for you! I would hate to see what your kids got...mine would be cryin like babies in comparison (husband too).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)