Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG just move out already!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:02 AM
  • 9 Replies

So DH told me Tues night that he wants to seperate, at least temporarily (you may remember my post about it) Well he said he was gonna ask his sister if he could stay on her couch for now cus there's too many people at his mom's house here on vacation and I guess once they leave he'll go there. He's not gonna get his own place yet until we know for sure what we're doing for sure. BUT he's still here!!! He's been sleeping on the couch! Just go already! I've accepted the split, but it's making it harder on me seeing him here in my house everyday! JUST GO!!! I know he works late, long hours and sleeps during the day so he hasn't had much time to call his sister, but if this was something he really wanted I would think he would make the effort to make it happen, ya know! UGH! Sorry just needed to vent...

busy momCrystal  happy new year 2009

* Mommy to Madison - 3 & Danny - 14mons

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LittleBoPeep252
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Sounds like he doesn't really want to leave

richgirljj
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Maybe he doens't want to really go and is wanting for you to ask him to stay.

Sometimes men need to know that they are needed.

MADAmom2
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:06 AM

I dont really know if I do want him to stay  now but I keep asking him if he still wants this and he keeps saying yes...

Quoting richgirljj:

Maybe he doens't want to really go and is wanting for you to ask him to stay.

Sometimes men need to know that they are needed.

inessama
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Huggs mamma STUPID MEN SUCK!!!!!!!

brettsmomma
by Tammie on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Pack his overnite bag and put it in the car while he is sleeping.. He will get the hint.

MADAmom2
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:17 AM

yeah I dont wanna be mean about it but at the same time I'm really getting fed up!

Quoting brettsmomma:

Pack his overnite bag and put it in the car while he is sleeping.. He will get the hint.

loralynn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:19 AM

My ex asked for a divorce and stayed wouldn't leave either, it drove my nuts, very confusing, but I think he felt bad about leaving the kids.

Brookelynnnn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:27 AM

i would ask him if he really does want to seperate and when he says yes i would ask why the hell he's still there and when his ass is leaving if he wants it to happen so bad. and i would be a total bitch about it, but thats just how i am. it was kinda funny when he got pissed too. i did it this way, and it worked, we were divorced a couple months later.

im a..19 yr old single mom of 2, alcohol drinking, cig smoking, divorced, major party girl, living with my daddy and if you have a problem with that then screw you. haha.

join my group. www.cafemom.com/groups/textingmoms

ashandryzmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)