Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Black and White twins...AGAIN!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:23 AM
  • 13 Replies

This is so crazy!!!!

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/11343458

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:25 AM

That's really neat!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Like to clean? Need to clean? Join my group!

Getting Clean & Staying Clean!

mom_of_twins219
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:27 AM

ok i am sorry but what is so special about this? my twins are lighter and darker then each other and you never hear about that uh? why is this such a surprise again? there are alot of twins out there not the same.

autumnsmommy02
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:27 AM

I think it's neat how that happens.

My cousin has brown hair blue eyes and her b/f is black, they have a son who is white with blonde hair blue eyes.

MissViki
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:28 AM

At least the argument over who the child looks like most is solved. That's so amazing and beautiful!  They are all gorgeous children.

zacklaurynnmom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:28 AM

Quoting mom_of_twins219:

ok i am sorry but what is so special about this? my twins are lighter and darker then each other and you never hear about that uh? why is this such a surprise again? there are alot of twins out there not the same. see not the same color. one is lighter then the other.

Not saying that the color of their skin being different is weird or neat. I was talking about it happening TWICE....just like the lady in the video said the probability is one in millions....guess I should have been clearer..

zacklaurynnmom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Quoting MissViki:

At least the argument over who the child looks like most is solved. That's so amazing and beautiful!  They are all gorgeous children.

True...I think they are gorgeous as well!!!

mamaoftwins9197
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:30 AM

And also, it's not the fact that the color of their skin is lighter or darker, it is that they are genetically different.  It's hard to explain, but there have only been like 3 confirmed cases and for it to happen twice in the same family is amazing.  having twins in and off itself is amazing, but to have them be that genetically different is considered a medical miracle!

Quoting zacklaurynnmom:

Quoting mom_of_twins219:

ok i am sorry but what is so special about this? my twins are lighter and darker then each other and you never hear about that uh? why is this such a surprise again? there are alot of twins out there not the same. see not the same color. one is lighter then the other.

Not saying that the color of their skin being different is weird or neat. I was talking about it happening TWICE....just like the lady in the video said the probability is one in millions....guess I should have been clearer..

Group Owner-NarAnon Moms-www.cafemom.com/group/28555-families of drug addicts

Group Owner-TMI Questions-www.cafemom.com/group/91045-embarassing Q & A

Group Owner-DRADA, Depression and Related Affective Disorders-www.cafemom.com/group/52557

Group Owner-Cheap and Easy KID FRIENDLY recipes-www.cafemom.com/group/88827

JeniLee83
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Because their children have different characteristics. One is more african american and one is more caucasion. Your children have a slight difference while their children have a very large difference. And for that to happen twice is amazing. BTW your twins are beautiful!

Quoting mom_of_twins219:

mstnbecki
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:36 AM

because she had 2 set of twin girls 10 yrs apart and both set theres one white and one black not that there is only 1 set one white and one black,it is very rare like the chances of it happening is slim but it happening 2 times to the same family is like 1 in a billion.

PS YOUR BABIES ARE ADORABLE.

Quoting mom_of_twins219:

ok i am sorry but what is so special about this? my twins are lighter and darker then each other and you never hear about that uh? why is this such a surprise again? there are alot of twins out there not the same.

zacklaurynnmom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:39 AM

Quoting mstnbecki:

because she had 2 set of twin girls 10 yrs apart and both set theres one white and one black not that there is only 1 set one white and one black,it is very rare like the chances of it happening is slim but it happening 2 times to the same family is like 1 in a billion.

PS YOUR BABIES ARE ADORABLE.

Quoting mom_of_twins219:

I agree..they are too cute!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)