Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a bad momma!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:27 AM
  • 12 Replies

I am being a bad momma today and I don't care.

I just sent my kids to go play PlayStation to get them out of my hair.

They only get an hour of it, so it's not like they will turn in to zombies, but I just couldn't bear to listen to them yell and scream anymore. 

So, yep, I am a bad momma and I don't feel bad about it AT ALL. :)

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amber_ledford08
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Mine are watching spongebob right now. I am so tired.

Cute Text by The Doll Palace / Click to edit
thedivinemizm
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:30 AM

I did the same with my 5 year old who woke up hella early i turned the tv on and yeah he fell back asleep lol he would have been grouchy if i let him stay up

lovelily79
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Shoot my kids haven't put down their DS or Leapster since they got them. It's kind of nice lol

hotchick-1.gif picture by jdavis2

oimel00
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:31 AM

man, mine is too young for that! lol, no she still in that cute fun stage (7 months) so she doesn't scream and yell yet...

meagan0716
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Sometimes you have to have a break. So you aren't a bad momma just on who needs a break

mamabeth4180
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:36 AM

same here. Except they are still being loud and crazy LOL.

Quoting amber_ledford08:

Mine are watching spongebob right now. I am so tired.

JustCallMe_♥Bethy♥_. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

MADAmom2
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:40 AM

My 3 year old is sitting on her Dora couch watching Charlie & Lola and my 14mon old is running around the house & I'm just sitting on the couch on Cafemom and I dont care! LOL. Oh an my DD had goldfish for breakfast! I made her cereal and she wouldn't eat (as usual) so I put it away and she climb onto the counter and got the goldfish and I just let her eat it! LOL

busy momCrystal  happy new year 2009

* Mommy to Madison - 3 & Danny - 14mons

Mom2Ali2007
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:44 AM

If that is the worst thing you have done as a bad momma you get a medal.. I have heard of moms giving their kids cold meds so they "Nap" more , or they just leave them in their crib or room till they feel like being bothered that day, and no not the change and feed and put them back to play type thing , the I just can't be bothered wet diaper and let them cry type thing.

Or turn on cartoons or the PlayStation from the moment they get up till they go to bed , eating at the tv and all so they stay out of the way , I still don't see why THOSE TYPE of people got to reproduce but that's just me.

I'm sure they will live through it and not be harmed by it in any way...relax momma

Shel

Mom to Ali born 08~27~07 7:11 pm

7lb 1oz 20 1/2 inches long

jazzyandpat
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:48 AM

dan it your a bad mamma then i am as well. normal on a night they dont ahve school like this last 2 weeks they can stay up as late as they want.well not last night. i made my kids go to bed at 9 i couldnt handle kids and hubby anymore. i even sent dh to our room to watch tv last ni ght at 10 so i can get me a few mins of mommy time.

richgirljj
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:56 AM

I am trying to think of something fun to do - anyone have any suggestions?

Needs to be on the CHEAP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)