Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Business degree

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:32 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am starting school on the 12 ( or 14 cant remember lol) and i am working on my Business Degree for other moms who have their Business Degree what kind of things are you doing with that degree?? I was just wondering I have always loved Business type stuff accounting, economics and other things like that so i figured this would be perfect for me but my DH asked what i am going to do after i get it and i had no clue LOL so i wanted to see what types of things you can /are doing with your Business degree?

THIS IS ME....Im a mom of two under two....Co sleeping, Vaccinating,Circumcising,Bottle and Brest Feeding ...Passy giving, Junk food eating , Time out giving slapping hands, spanking ....Praying, Spiritual, take my kids to church, reading the bible to my kids,NON racist or judgemental, Opend hearted and minded not afraid to speak my mind.... Tattoed,  Full time college student...Wife, The cook, The maid, and The nanny....Thats me but to my kids im just MOMMY

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
themacs4
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:35 AM

When I was in school, my major was business/finance.  I have not finished it though..yet..That being said, I have worked for several financial firms.  Right now, I'm an Escrow Officer for a title company.  You can do lots with a business degree!! 

andrea96
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Wait and see what class/topic really interests you, and then look for jobs in that field or using that skill.  I have a BBA, so I have a foundation in accounting, management, etc., but I have always loved computers, so my major was Information Systems, and I work as a programmer/analyst. 

IloveHayden08
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:49 AM

I have a business degree and I am a SAHM lol...prob not the answer your looking for. You can do almost anything with a business degree and you can specialize in certain areas or you can just get a general business degree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)