Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grapefruit Diet?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:50 AM
  • 12 Replies

I know instead of eating half a grapefruit you can drink 8 ounces of grapfruit juice unsweetned, but do you know if pink grapefruit juice is ok to use? Im kind of having my doubts on this diet anyways cause I know its just a temporary diet, and you can easily gain everything back if you quit the diet but I think if I start this diet and see somewhat of a fast change it will motivate me to do more.

please bump if nothing else. thanks ladies

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kloees_Momma
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Im giving myself a bump

Amberwavessss
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:58 AM

The grapefruit will give you diarrhea, that's how you lose the weight.  :(

roughneckswife
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Oh Fun! LOL

Quoting Amberwavessss:

Kloees_Momma
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:00 AM

oh really? ehh! Thats not what i want! Thanks for the info

Quoting Amberwavessss:

LEJOLIE
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:05 AM

my aunt did this diet years ago she lost weight but no diarrhea. i think the chances of you gaining weight back is possible w/ any method of weight loss you have to NOT WANT to have the extra weight on you in order to keep it off..will power. just like you said but I think if I start this diet and see somewhat of a fast change it will motivate me to do more

Kloees_Momma
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:11 AM

I had put off trying this stuff cause I hate grapefruit, and this morning when I got up I was like "ok Im going to do this, I have to do this" and got all excited about it then I read that about diarrhea and I was like "i guess im not gonna go it" lol I will try it for a day or so and see if it gives me the runs.

Oh and I love your siggy!

Quoting LEJOLIE:

my aunt did this diet years ago she lost weight but no diarrhea. i think the chances of you gaining weight back is possible w/ any method of weight loss you have to NOT WANT to have the extra weight on you in order to keep it off..will power. just like you said but I think if I start this diet and see somewhat of a fast change it will motivate me to do more

Kloees_Momma
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:16 AM

does anyone know if the pink grapfruit juice is ok or does it have to be just regular grapfruit juice

LEJOLIE
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:22 AM

how much weight do you want to loose? IF ITS NOT MUCH WHY DONT YOU DO THE SPECIAL K DIET  this works if you follow as is.My mom does it and looses but we she  likes  the taste of our rice beans and chicken and screws  up! lol   thatnks for your compliment on my sig  if you want one clik on it.

Quoting Kloees_Momma:

does anyone know if the pink grapfruit juice is ok or does it have to be just regular grapfruit juice

Kloees_Momma
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:26 AM

I dont think I could do the special k diet. I think you are suppose to eat your ceral with skim milk and I drink 2%

I clicked on your siggy and it took me to your page where do i go from there?

Quoting LEJOLIE:

how much weight do you want to loose? IF ITS NOT MUCH WHY DONT YOU DO THE SPECIAL K DIET  this works if you follow as is.My mom does it and looses but we she  likes  the taste of our rice beans and chicken and screws  up! lol   thatnks for your compliment on my sig  if you want one clik on it.

Quoting Kloees_Momma:

LEJOLIE
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:37 AM

is it skim really ?   HMM I Think she did 2% NOT SURE  .WELL leave a mesage an a idea of what you want w/large close up no cell pics (f you want pics at all.) any any text you wany me to write.

Quoting Kloees_Momma:

I dont think I could do the special k diet. I think you are suppose to eat your ceral with skim milk and I drink 2%

I clicked on your siggy and it took me to your page where do i go from there?

Quoting LEJOLIE:

Quoting Kloees_Momma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)