Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:53 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hi!  I am Diane,  I am 40, married for 15 years to my husband, Duane and I have 3 wonderful, active kids.  Derek is just shy of 14 and what a teenager he has become!  Darcy is almost 11 ( May) and is quite the fashion Diva! and Dedra is going be 9 next month and holds the title of Drama Queen!

I found this site quite by accident and got started a couple of weeks ago.  I needed something for me.  I am a Food Service Director for a school district and I am in my second year at this job.  I had worked at a different district previously by took 10 years off to be at home with my kids.  I loved being a stay at home mom, but when the youngest went to school I was a little "lost".  I really enjoy my job and it is the best of both worlds since I am off vactions and part of the summer.

dumbbell

I enjoy exercising and watching my kids in their sports and activities.  My husband and I recently fullfilled the dream of building a new house and we are enjoying it everyday!

I am looking forward to making some new friends and getting wonderful support from this site!

Happy New Year!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SkysMom3808
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Hi and Welcome. I love that your kids all have D names thats cool!!

jazzy020106
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:05 AM

WELCOME!!!!!! hope you enjoy it here and make great new friends!!!

mommalyon66
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:08 AM

WELCOME!! There are a lot of wonderful women on here..I hope you make lots of new friends! And by the way..this place is addictive! LOL!!

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:27 PM

welcome to cafemom

Hi bzybzymom93!

Thank you for joining The Newcomers Club! 

Please feel free to join in the conversation and share your thoughts with the other members here.

There are posts on the 1st page of the group to help you meet friends, find moms in your area, and search for information.  You may also want to visit our Chat room.

To explore other CafeMom Groups:

• Click on Active Posts to see what's happening now on other Groups. 
  • Click on Active Groups to find the most popular and active Groups. 
  • Click on Find Groups to search for Groups by topic or location.
  • Click on Recommended Groups for some group suggestions by age and interest.

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide is a great place to learn more about CafeMom. 

For help setting up your profile page and adding widgets, visit the CafeMom Group... Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles .

Anytime you have a question or suggestion for The Newcomers Club, please send a message to The NewcomersAdmin Team.  We really appreciate feedback from members and we keep all reports confidential. 

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

|The CafeMom Admin Team

SunnyJoJo
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Welcome! I love all the D names! And congrats on the house! My daughter is only 2 1/2 months and has already claimed the Drama Queen title in our house, can't wait til she's a teenager...

I'm a formula feeding, vaccinating, pro choice, tattooed, siberian husky owning, married to an nra member and a card carrying indian, loud, red headed momma of a beautiful, happy, healthy, half native american, red headed, blue eyed, baby girl...duh.

redthreadmom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Hi, I am a 40 something momma of 7 kiddos (6 girls and a boy) and grammy of 3 grandsons!! Welcome, I'm sure you'll love it here!

Blossoms3
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Welcome momma. I hope you can find some wonderful friends. Word of warning CafeMom is addictive! LOL

Janis

mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:40 PM

hi welcome to cafemom I have a 10 year old drama queen  independant  daughter lol. this is my escape also. have fun

mememomster
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Welcome to Cafemom! I'm a 39 yr old mom with two teenagers. My son is 15 and my daughter is 13. Feel free to stop by anytime! Enjoy your time here!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)