Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy YOU PLAY ARMY MEN WRONG!!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:49 PM
  • 7 Replies

That's what my 7yr old just told me! Ok so i'm a girl ya know, a frilly one at that and playing boy stuff can be boring LOL. I try so i figure i'll get him to laugh, i told my troops "ok men it's off to the mall" to which my son gave me a blank stare (he he he) then i told my little army dudes, let's go get some "milk and cokkies" (now he's looking mad at me), and finally I said "ok boys let's paint our nails" to which he said " MOMMY YOU PLAY ARMY MEN WRONG!!!"  Sorry i'm a nut i just thought he'd get a good laugh, oh and now he said i can't play anymore and only daddy can play army men now. LOL

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kat770
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:51 PM

LOL funny.

aramos333
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:53 PM

I just had a vision of little green army men with pink toenails!  LOL, at least you're working on developing his sense of humor!  rolling on floor

greenie63
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:55 PM

LMAO!!  My 5yr old wants me to paint their nails, he handed me my pink nail polish!!!!! Oh my 7yr old is so mad now LOL!!

rolling on floor

greenie63
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:02 PM

I let you all know i also was banned from playing dinosaurs too, i made a dinosaur ball, T rex tom was dancing with long neck sue and that kinda ticked him off too. poor guy.

lilmama7575
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:03 PM

LOL MY 3YR OLD SON PLAYS ARMY MAN TOO...BUT IT JUST INVOLVES ME AND HIM WITH SOME GUNS, SHOOTIN AT THE BAD GUYS(STUFFED ANIMALS) THEN WE THROW THEM IN JAIL(CLOSET). VERY FUNNY...

adamjackie
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:03 PM

LMAO I have a feeling I am gonna be the same way with my ds. Thank God I have a little girl I can do those things with.

Quoting greenie63:

I let you all know i also was banned from playing dinosaurs too, i made a dinosaur ball, T rex tom was dancing with long neck sue and that kinda ticked him off too. poor guy.

necro1134
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:06 PM

thats adorable lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)