Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2nd Birthday?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

So I'm starting to plan my DD 2nd birthday and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Its on March 8th. I know its still a while til then but it'll probably take me that long to decide what i wanna do. If you have ideas they would be really appreciated.

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
piwife
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:04 PM

my dd is march 15 butam due around that week with our second!!! so am having small gathering at my house either dora the explore or the backyardigans

I am a feed your baby what you want, public bf supported,pro-life,pro immigration, lover of animals. co-sleeping ,vaccinating, gun supporter, colombain girl in love with a us. marine (aka my hubby' mistress)
robbinsroost
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Do you have a theme picked out?

For my DD's we did a Western themed Backyardigans party. For the activities we had Backyardigan color sheets and we buried candy under some hay.

For my DS's we had a Boz themed party. He is a Christian character. For the activities we had color sheets and we made hoop-dee-hoops (hula hoops kit from oriental trading). We then danced to the hoop-dee-hoop song.

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:36 PM

Hi MacsMom3807

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Planning Your Kid's Birthday Party

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

|The CafeMom Admin Team

MacsMom3807
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Thanks for the advice ladies it helped.

CAarmywife
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 11:59 PM

we did princesses. disney princess table cloth, princess plates and napkins, she looooved the pink balloons and streamers i hung up. and she loved the box her toy  came in...ahahah

MonicasMommy
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 12:02 AM

we did Dora... I have all the pics on my myspace, if you have a myspace you can add me it is www.myspace.com/jrmhemi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)