Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not the only ones but,

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:30 PM
  • 11 Replies

we need prayers right now. my hubby just called me with some bad news.....he got fired over some bs............we just had our third baby 7 wks ago today and right now i am sooooooooooo depressed and over come with worry.........i am praying that God will show us the right way to go.................and am in much need of any and all extra prayers............

thanks ladies and i will post updates as they come.

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rphmommy08
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:32 PM

hugs i hope everything works out for you guys. esp since your planning to move to fla..keep ya in my prayers.

LEJOLIE

hope it works it self out good luck...

geistans

I will keep you in my prayers hun. I hope everything goes right for your family and you.
Good Luck!
Karen

juliegorham
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:33 PM

sending good thoughts your wayhugs

pinkcarebear
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Sorry things are going so bad for you but congrats on the new baby. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Leeloo309

I'm sorry you have to go through this. I'm a firm believer in " What does not kill us makes us stronger ! " Good luck to you and your family.

Married Mom of 4
schunmom

I know this might help but in my family we say that everything happens for a reason. You might not know what the reasoning is right now. God has a plan for you and he will help you through this. He wouldn't put you through it if he didn't think you couldn't handle it. My prayers are with you.

Jezzabelle718
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:37 PM

sorry and good luck!

Jezzabelle718.gif picture by Greyhoundgirl1977

Ray_of_Light
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:37 PM

you never know it could be a blessing in disguise.

I love being a mommy!   www.cafemom.com/home/Ray_of_Light 
Ray of Light Designs, I Design for YOU!

momofthree626
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:48 PM

i am a firm believer in both what dont kill us can only make us stronger, adn everything happens for a reason......................i just hope everything kinda happens fast...............and it will be interesting to see what comes of all this >>>>>>> thanks for all the thoughts and prayers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)