Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sick...still..

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have had a head cold, sinus, allergies, don't really know what it is for the past week & it will not go away.  I sneeze my head off, my nose is so raw from blowing & my eyes keep watering so it looks like I'm crying!  Yes, I could go to the dr., but I have to go to a clinic on post (hubby is army) & all they do is a strep test & if it comes back negative, then you're not sick...UGH!!  I've taken everything it seems...Sorry, just had to whine a minute!!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
smorekids
by 867-5309/Jenny on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:19 PM

I hope you get better soon!

themacs4
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Thank you!  Me, too! :)

Quoting smorekids:

I hope you get better soon!

MrsCarlet
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:26 PM

I am in the same boat as you, I am sick with sinus problems, I think it is a sinus infection, ugh.  And my eyes keep watering too.  This is the 3rd or 4th time since October.  My nose is so sore from blowing, I have gone through I don't know how many tissues, it sucks.  I hope you feel better soon.

themacs4
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Aww..Thanks!  I hope you feel better too!  Yesterday I took some non-drowsy day quil, but it made me super drowsy & I slept for 2 hours.  When I woke up I felt worse & like I was hungover!!

Quoting MrsCarlet:

I am in the same boat as you, I am sick with sinus problems, I think it is a sinus infection, ugh.  And my eyes keep watering too.  This is the 3rd or 4th time since October.  My nose is so sore from blowing, I have gone through I don't know how many tissues, it sucks.  I hope you feel better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)