Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cute nicknames for you kids?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:47 PM
  • 34 Replies

My son Tylers nickname is Boobear, and my daughter Aubri's is Bellaboo. My son actually made Bellaboo up = ).

What are yours?

I'm A 24 Year Old Obama supporting, Non-smoking, Pro-choice, Circumcising, Formula-Feeding, Vaccine Giving, Disposable Diapering,  Non Co-Sleeping, CIO, Belly Sleeping, Strict Disciplining, Book Reading, Public Schooling, Gun Hating, Playing Outside Daily Rain Or Shine, Former Teen, SAH Mommy Of Two & Damn Proud Of It! myspace.com/mommyoftwo2584

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
themacs4
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Caitlyn, my 11 year old, is Caiter-taiter.

Natalie, my 1 year old, is NatAttack, Natty, Nat, Sugarbear, SugarBoogar or Sug~!

lonesomemommy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:50 PM

I call her Boo-Face or Doll-Face because when she was first born we took her to a fast food resteraunt ( carseat and all) and this lady walks up to look at her and says " is that a real baby or a porcelain doll?" Seriously? Uh yeah

geminishadow79
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:50 PM

I call my little girl pickles.....i love it but I don't think my husband does so much, he never calls her that.

FoxyLady42
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:51 PM

My son Tyler is called Ty and Foxy.  My daughter Tatum is called Tator Tot and also Foxy.

MESMommy

We have several  hehe

Madison  .... Maddie-Cakes, Little Bitsy, Cakes, Pumpernickle. boogaboo, Maddie-Mouse, Doodle-doo,

(the last two are her names from her grandparents)....

there are more, but cant think of them .. haha

mom-of-2-boyz

My 8yr olds nick name when he was younger was midgetfied midget. LOL!!

Just a few years ago like 2 we began to call him jojo-mojo from the power puff girls the villan. His name is Joel and usually call him joe so jojo-mojo fit.

My oldest one I called him favio for a while cuz he had the long hair going on. lOL! he is 11yrs old.

kiwi107

my dd kaylin 3 is princess. i also call her sometimes(not around her) my mini me bitch

bamandbeausmomm
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:52 PM

My oldest son is named after his dad, Jimmy Travis, but he goes by Bam Bam. My baby's name is Beau Lakota and I call him Kota-Bug, Kota-bear, or just Kota

i believe in spanking-not abuse, i could never kill a baby-never, dirt is ok-that's why there's bathtubs, breastmilk is wonderful-straight from the breast or pumped-but formula is good too, i will raise my children the best way i see fit-i will respect you enough to not attack you when i disagree with your way, i believe in God-completely-and i will pray for you if you ask-feel free to pray for me 

Jesstickuh
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:52 PM

My son's name is Korbin Fox

we call him

Terd (lol not really cute but still)

Korbs

Mr. Korbs

Fox (just his middle name

Foxy

K-Fox

If you love being a mom please Join us at---

I love being a mom!

VerucaSallt
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I have a Munchie, a Wiggles and a Bubbers.  I also sometimes call them Professor Von Wigglesworth, Tiny Small Rice Noodle and Mister Bubbersford.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)