Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For all out there who know how to do diaper cakes...(PIOG)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:51 PM
  • 29 Replies

Can you share your pictures or ideas with me?  I want to do one for my sister and was looking for some ideas.  She is having a girl and is due the middle of this month.  Thanks in advance!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luv4life05
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:59 PM

agunderman
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:03 PM

heres one i did for my SIL i added some pink shredded paper between the layers at her shower...i didnt take pics of it there though...

AmelieH
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:05 PM

rohjyn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:17 PM

That is so cute!!!  How many diapers did you use on that one?

Quoting luv4life05:

rohjyn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:18 PM

That is adorable!  How long did it take you?

Quoting agunderman:

heres one i did for my SIL i added some pink shredded paper between the layers at her shower...i didnt take pics of it there though...

rohjyn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:18 PM

That one is cute too!

Quoting AmelieH:

1hotmama7
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:20 PM

those  are so cool...    i never had one  for any of my kids....

great job

Krazysexychef
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:21 PM

rohjyn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:25 PM

That one is SO CUTE!!!  Did it take long to make?

Quoting Krazysexychef:

Kat770
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:36 PM

That is--- VERY CUTE!!  Something to consider though- IDK anything about the new mom the OP is making one for- but not all moms plan on using bottles or pacifiers.  My SIL has gotten a diaper wreath (it's sitting in her house, and I hadn't seen it until I got pregnant-- maybe it was leftover from one of her baby showers) and it has a bottle and pacifer and stuff on it, and I don't plan on using either- at least for a long time... I'm just going to assume they were from when she had one of her boys since the wreath is blue and I'm having a girl.  And the stuff on it doesn't exactly look brand new... maybe she's just going to use it for decoration at my baby shower or something, lol.  Anyway, I finally got that out- have wanted to say something about it since I saw it, and I wouldn't dare say anything to my sweet SIL- how presumptuous that would be- I don't even know for sure if it has anything to do with me!  Sorry for the little rant there! lol.

BTW I LOVE the diaper cake topper you used and the ribbon you used around each section, so cute!!

Quoting rohjyn:

That is adorable!  How long did it take you?

Quoting agunderman:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)