Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

made a purchase on line and never recived my stuff

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:06 PM
  • 15 Replies

I ordered some clothes from Lane Bryant and it is showing it was delivered or was supposed be be delivered already but I havent recived my items what do I do? Do I call the company? wait a little longer and will they refund my money or resend my shipment (items) I have never bought clothes from a store online and if things go wrong hubby will talk crap forever anyone know what to do??????

Update they refund part of my purchase items no longer availbale and sending the other items fedex overnight

post_734927_1222280624_med.jpg picture by r24olmos

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:06 PM

call their customer service number and they should be able to help you. just have your order/tracking number handy.

ms-vero
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:07 PM

bump

montanagal2005

If it's showing it was delivered, I would call the company and fine out what happened to it.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
AquariusGirl

If you have a tracking #, track it online.   Its possible that it was delivered when no one was home.  Do you think that someone saw it on your porch and got it?  Either way, contact Lane Bryant and let them know whats going on.

ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:07 PM

i would call them 

momo8211
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:08 PM

When that happend to me with Victoria's Secret. I called customer service and they sent me a whole new shipment. I would call ASAP.

Jesstickuh

How long ago was it delieved? Does it have how many business days it can take? Some takes 3-5 days and some may take up to 10, Just depends on the place and who they have delievering it, but it won't hurt to call the customer service and find out what is going on.

If you love being a mom please Join us at---

I love being a mom!

kmbolds

Call them.  They'll probably contact the company it was shipped through and find out what is going on.  If it was misdelivered or got lost they will either re-ship your order or refund you.  If they don't do either of those then file a complaint with the BBB.

londonmommy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:11 PM
They should have provided you a tracking number. If it was UPS go to the teir website and enter the tracking number and see what that tells you. If you want to send me the number I'd be happy to track it for you. It will tell you where it was dellivered and who if anyone signed for it. Once you get that infor it will help you decide what the next step is, but I'd call the company or email them and let them know.
R24Olomos
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:16 PM

i have tracked it with the info they gave me it was supposed to be USPS cheapest way to ship but the tracking info they gave me sends me to fedex's site if its not here by  monday im calling I ordered my stuff the 22nd of Dec

post_734927_1222280624_med.jpg picture by r24olmos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)