Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY?!?! *Christmas relatated!*

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:53 PM
  • 7 Replies

Why does the damn tree never fit back into the box???? This is one of  the main reasons that I wanted a real one...

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
zodia
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:54 PM

LMAO!!!! i was actually looking at the box last night and wondering if mine would fit back right. Thats great. i guess we are just being punished for convenience huh?? LOL

themacs4
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:56 PM

LMAO!!  So true!!

ajswenson
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:56 PM

I know...why couldn't they make the boxes just a little bigger.  However, this year I got packing tape out and it did close it all the way.  I've had the same box and tree for ummmm....about 8 years.

rosebud13
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Well at least you a  box. My dh waited until the last minute and got the demo..lol!

rosebud13
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:00 PM

We always get a real tree too. I can't stand the artificial ones.

mimanchibella
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:30 PM

so... after nearly a half hour of fighting with it, I decided that it was in my favor to just beat the crap out of it to get it in there! All I really had to do was stand on the top and gently push everything into the bottom of the box! I actualy made enough room in there to stuff the lights in too!!! I won this battle, now I am tempted to pull it all out and let SO try!! lol

PugBug_117
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:32 PM

LoL, I had to shove mine back in and made my hubby hold it together so I could tape it up really tightly!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)