Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now can i shoot him?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

Not really but oh he should suffer for this one. He made me suffer.

My friend called and asked me to help her find her way back out to the freeway in my town. She lives almost an hour away. So I drove down to where she was at, 20 minutes away. On the way there my van acted like it was about out of gas but it wasnt but it was getting close. Anyway, i got there and her son was not done in the card store so we waited in the parking lot chatting.

When her son was done they got in their car and i went to start my van and the damn thing would not start. It just kept making some clicking noises. I tried and tried but no luck.

So I abandoned my van in the parking lot and my friend drove me home.

I called my df and told him. He got upset that i was out there and now having car trouble. I told him i was going to help her find her way out. He said I should have told her how to get out not go out there.

Anyway, it was his fault to begin with. I told him a week ago that the van's battery light came on and i was having problems with the lights dimming and then going back to bright. All he said at that time was ok. NEVER DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT. now it wont start and he is 1 1/2 hours away from home and i had to abandon my van. The van is a 2005 so I dont know why the battery is already having trouble but it is. 

He should have done something about it when i told him something was wrong. Not wait until i get stranded. I am just lucky that I was with my friend where I had someone to give me a ride home. I have no money for the bus and I had my 3 year old with me. I was not about to walk 10 miles to get home.

So my adventure for the day was I went to rescue my friend from being lost and she ended up rescuing me. LOL.....

Now can I shoot him for being so lazy? hahahaha....j/k

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the group owner of the following groups:

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momcat437
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:42 PM

It's never important unless it happens to them!  Then it's somebody else's fault!  Like ours, 'cuz we didn't tell them!  Yadda yadda blah...  I'm glad you made it home okay! : )

melissa632
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:44 PM

sounds more like the starter to me. you said it's clicking, right? or could be the alternator, but really sounds like the starter.

luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:45 PM

YES YOU CAN!! my car was doing the same thing, whenever i would turn my signal light on, the lights would turn off then go back go normal...i had to get a new battery too (after having to get a jump twice)

lvnmylif
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Maybe not shoot him but I say you are all clear for a good pistol whipping.

HeartofGold
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:48 PM

He wonders if it is the alternator and not the battery. He said we will have to get it some where to find out the problem. yeah, how?

Oh well, it will sit there until he does something about it now or gets towed. His choice. hahahahaha....

After all it is HIS VAN (he makes sure i remember that from time to time because it is in his name). So it is his problem now. LOL.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

HeartofGold
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:49 PM

I have to say i am greatful that my friend was around when it happened. If she wasnt i would have had to walk 10 miles home because I have no bus money and my df is 1 1/2 hours away.

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)