Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EW EW EW EW!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

I have had a mouse giving me hell in my kitchen all week. I would walk in and he be there and of course I would freeze and scream and he would stare at me. So I would have to kick something or throw something for him to move.

Well DH came home last night and set the trap and when he left at 2 this morning we both forgot about it.

So I go to town today, come home and put everything up all in the kitchen. Then start cooking dinner and went to grab my oil.....BAM a dead mouse!!! I screamed so loud both my kids started screaming, then the dogs started barking. Well I had to get the nasty thing, so I used my hubby's back scratcher he got for Christmas and then threw it away!!!

SOOOOO NASTY!!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:50 PM

hope he doesn't scratch his back with it anytime soon LOL. I would flip....fl i've never had to deal with rats/mice. but we've got flying cockroaches (not in the house lol) they live in the palmetto bushes...so gross!

Denecia
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:51 PM

OMG I hate those bugs. I have never seen them until I moved to the south.

Quoting JAX_Mami:

hope he doesn't scratch his back with it anytime soon LOL. I would flip....fl i've never had to deal with rats/mice. but we've got flying cockroaches (not in the house lol) they live in the palmetto bushes...so gross!

momcat437
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Oh, that's too funny!  Mice don't bother me---it's the spiders that gross me out! 

stick out tongue mini

roughneckswife
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:55 PM

I chunked the back scratcher! LOL

We live out in the woods so we get mice every winter. It's so nasty

mrssalinas2011
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:00 PM

OMG I have that same fear of mice, we had one last year...Im hoping it doesnt happen this year but unfortunately its more common in the winter because they want a warm place to stay.

I just felt that the whole back scratcher part was so hilarious, I couldn't help but LOL.

mysonsthree
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:02 PM
LMAO @ using the hubby's back scratcher!

jothra
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Ugh, I hate mice! We have a huge problem with rats and mice and I pay someone a pretty penny to kill them all for me!

ktwister
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:04 PM

LOL that is too funny.

I alway get a mouse or 2 during the winter time, it never fails since I live by the woods. 

I used the new traps so you don't have to see the dead mouse, love it. 

RhondaJ
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM

I'm Like you the mice don't bother me.  I just set out the traps, but the spiders ewwwwww!

Quoting momcat437:

Oh, that's too funny!  Mice don't bother me---it's the spiders that gross me out! 

stick out tongue mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)