Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so mad!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:58 PM
  • 13 Replies

okay let me start off byu telling you guys what happened sunday. i sent my husband to rite aid to get a greendot reload card. 20 minutes later he calls me and tells me someone hit our truck and then left. He had them check the cameras and the guy didn't have a plate on the back, so there is no way to find out who did it. now my husband calls me again and tells me someone hit him again and by the time he stopped they took off!!!   im so fucking mad!!!! we just got the truck, it an eddie bauer expedition it was in great shape. but we got it in july, now i guess its tottaled ugh wtf

P.S. i was supposed to get a car, when we got our income taxes back and now thats not even gonna happen. i guess staying home all week is where i'll stay

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmelieH
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:59 PM

that sucks!! i am so sorry!

Quoting peidman90:

okay let me start off byu telling you guys what happened sunday. i sent my husband to rite aid to get a greendot reload card. 20 minutes later he calls me and tells me someone hit our truck and then left. He had them check the cameras and the guy didn't have a plate on the back, so there is no way to find out who did it. now my husband calls me again and tells me someone hit him again and by the time he stopped they took off!!!   im so fucking mad!!!! we just got the truck, it an eddie bauer expedition it was in great shape. but we got it in july, now i guess its tottaled ugh wtf

mom27g
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:00 PM

ugh - I'm sorry, mama!!

Pam
Mom to 2 boys, wife to a wonderful husband 

Group Owner - Marraige Under God
http://www.cafemom.com/group/21411

Group Admin - Christian Mom's Bible Study Group
http://www.cafemom.com/group/14804 

momcat437

Well, at least you have insurance, right?  I hope....  anyway, sorry!  Stuff like that really sucks!

Justsandra

OMGosh i would be mad i am sorry you are going through this is your insurance good?

JAX_Mami

you sure he got hit and he's not the one hitting someone else? sorry lol....just seems like coincidence or extremely bad luck to get hit like that in a couple days. have you called your insurance company?

Jesstickuh

Oh gosh I am sorry, I hope insurance can fix the damage.

If you love being a mom please Join us at---

I love being a mom!

markettby
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:02 PM

I am sorry mama...... I hope that the insurance covers it.....

mysonsthree
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:05 PM
Not saying that your hubby is lying, because he probably isn't, but if my husband called me with two different stories like that in one day, I'd call BS. That sounds odd to me. Just sayin'. Sorry bout the truck.:((

firestarter4763
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM

OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!! That sounds like the luck I have. Well, chin up chic, at least your hubby wasn't hurt . Trust me the people that hit him, will get theirs. What goes around ALWAYS comes around.

peidman90
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM

The first one happened sunday and i went to rite aid and watched the video, he was inside at the time and went out like 3 mins after it happened andthe guy took off.    This one happened on his way home from work.

And as for the insurance, Yes we have insurance but its just liability.    i dotn know much about insurance so i wasn't sure what to get, now thats gonna bite me in the a$$

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)