Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Perfect evening!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM
  • 1 Replies

After feeling so bad earlier, my evening has been so great! With the way my DH and I work I have been lacking patients and energy to do extra things with my kids besides taking care of their necessities.  It happened but far and in between. I would spend most of my free time getting them to help me clean up their messes or hanging out of CM. Or letting my DH play with them while I slept.  For the New Year I made a promise to my kids that I would play with them more instead of letting them play with themselves.  Well after they did a good job helping pick up the mess they made earlier I took them outside to play on the swing set.  After being outside for 10mins it started raining and I was bummed cuz they were playing so good.  (I hate louisiana weather) I would have let them get soaked if we havent been sick lately.  Well we came inside and I said we could watch toy story and have a quick snack b4 dinner time.  All 3 kids are at the table eating crackers and drinking juice watch the movie so quietly.  Its soo peaceful here right now!

IF YOU LIKE TALKING ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR SPOUSE COME JOIN ME IN MY 24/7 CHAT!!! 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/relationshipchat

kissing

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
momcat437
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Wow, that sounds nice!  Hope the rest of the evening is just as nice!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)