Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it just me....

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:26 PM
  • 7 Replies

... or does it sorta irk anyone else when Cafemommer's "lurk" at your pics, but never comment?!? I mean I don't put the pics up solely because I want a bunch of comments, but it would be nice every now and again. When browsing through pics I do try to comment as much as I can, but it does get a lil irritating after awhile. I guess I could just chalk it up to some mommas taking heed the the old saying 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'? IDK... this has been on my mind for a while and I wanted to post before, but felt kinda silly and didn't want folks thinking I was bitching about not having enough pic comments. Anywho... feel free to share your thoughts or whatever. Thanks. Oh yea... and BE NICE!!! blowing kisses

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LovelyMotherOf2
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Just me, huh? LoL... I'm totally lame! LoL

rebecca4673
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:45 PM

I noticed this also and I am also guilty of doing it.  Not necessarily nothing nice to say sometimes I guess I just want to look.  What also gets me is the pictures your husband, boyfriend or significant other are in are usually the ones with more views hummmmmm?

LovelyMotherOf2
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:53 PM

SO true!

Quoting rebecca4673:

I noticed this also and I am also guilty of doing it.  Not necessarily nothing nice to say sometimes I guess I just want to look.  What also gets me is the pictures your husband, boyfriend or significant other are in are usually the ones with more views hummmmmm?

tretresmom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:55 PM

I have so many pics with a few views and no comments so I know what you mean

Moms Birthday Wishes

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:50 PM

I like to look at the pictures, but I only comment if something really moves me to leave a comment.  Sorry that is just me.

mrssalinas2011
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:51 PM

this is why my page has 1 pic and its of my kid.

mum2gr8byz
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:54 PM

I never look at anyone's pictures on here unless it's someone I know from "real life" :)  I don't post a bunch of pictures of my kids on my page either...it makes me nervous!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)