Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant believe he did this...(vent, kinda)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:40 PM
  • 10 Replies

ok so two days b4 the new year my hubby and i discussed what we would do for the new year(we actually kinda argued about it). well we agreed that i would go to my sister house in Euclid for her party. so new years eve comes and i got myself and my dd ready to go. i go downstairs to get the keys to start the car. THEY WERENT THERE. i ask my hubby where they were and he said he didnt know. but i knew he had took them and hid them cuz he didnt want me to go and i was going anyway. so i missed the party cuz my mom told me if i didnt have them by 10 pm then to stay out there in Painesville cuz she doesnt like me driving the freeway alone with my baby at night. so at 11 i go look for the keys again and there they were, back on the key rack. i cant believe my husband would do that. he knew i wanted to go,even tho my sister ended up going to the club, but still that was just so wrong and it pissed me off so bad.i feel like he wants total control of me and its like he going back to his old ways and i wont stand it if he does.

feeding babygroombride
   Im a New Mom to MaliAleena
          and Wife to Victor

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thisnametaken
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Wow, is he just a wee bit passive-agressive?  That's a bunch of crap.  I'm sorry he ruined your New Year's Eve.

mommieofone06
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:43 PM

ya he would be hearing it out from me if my bf did that that was so rude men are asses ugh i would serously shove the keys up his ass

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:45 PM

You know, my DH did this the other night with my freaking wedding ring!! I don't wear it often because I'm usually cleaning and at work using a lot of cleaners. I get this horrible rash on my ring finger because of it. It cracks and peels...really gross. So, in order to kteep it from coming back, I only wear it when we are going out...like...shopping, clubbing, family events etc. So anyway, I'm getting ready to go to the store with him the other night and I go to get my ring off the shelf in the bathroom and it's not there, but the other ring I wear is. I asked him where it was, if he had seen it. He says no. I looked forever for it...I KNOW it wasn't on the shelf. After I put up a fuss about it, he says he has to go to the bathroom before we leave. Sure as shit, I check the bathroom right when we get home and it's there in plain sight. I will never understand men! That was so stupid!

Anyway, that's a load of BS that your man did that. I would have been pretty pissed too.

ShoesRLove
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:45 PM

PROBLEM:::: YOUR HUSBAND IS A JERK FOR HIDING THE KEYS... THAT IS NOT COOL AT ALL

SOLUTION:::: MAKE A SPARE KEY, HIDE THAT, IF HE EVER PULLS THIS SHIT AGIAN. GET THE SPARE KEY AND FLIP HIM OFF AS YOU DRIVE AWAY...

If you have a baby named GAVIN, come join my group. "Gavin Babies"

mommywife2b
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:48 PM

lol that is hilarious!! but i definitely should do that cuz new years was not the first time he did it.  thanks for the advice

Quoting ShoesRLove:

PROBLEM:::: YOUR HUSBAND IS A JERK FOR HIDING THE KEYS... THAT IS NOT COOL AT ALL

SOLUTION:::: MAKE A SPARE KEY, HIDE THAT, IF HE EVER PULLS THIS SHIT AGIAN. GET THE SPARE KEY AND FLIP HIM OFF AS YOU DRIVE AWAY...

feeding babygroombride
   Im a New Mom to MaliAleena
          and Wife to Victor

3lilqts
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Ugh.  He needs kicked in his balzac!  Seriously though, I'm sorry.  Next time you have plans at night put your keys in your pocket that morning so he can not hide them.  If he asks tell him you do not know where they are!!

michelle110570
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:49 PM

If it were me I would have it out with him because that was totally unacceptable...sorry your night was ruined...

3lilqts
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:50 PM

Ooohh good idea!! :)

Quoting ShoesRLove:

LovelyMotherOf2
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:50 PM

WOW! Asshole much?!? What an evil thing to do, not to mention childish. You should go and get yourself a copy of the key so you wont be in that predicament again!

stefanija
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Make a spare key for sure...

that is NOT COOL.. wow.. I am pissed off for ya!

Do you like to send and recieve gifts in the mail for no reason? All year round? Do you like to get cards in the mail? Make friends and chat, have fun and more? then join

Gifts in the mailbox

http://www.cafemom.com/group/96132

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)