Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so lucky!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

I just realized that I am a very lucky momma! I just recently found out I am pregnant, so with that I am super tired and all I want to do is sleep.  My hubby just got hurt, he has a hernia and isn't supposed to lift more than 10 lbs, but like all men he doesn't listen but he does use his best judgement. Now for my lucky part. Anyways since all I want to do is sleep my hubby is letting me. He is taking care of things that normally I would have to. Like for instance, on New Years Eve I fell asleep at 6pm and he let me sleep till 11:55pm. He made sure our daughter was fed and that the dogs and fish were fed. He also hasn't complained that the house isn't clean! He doesn't complain about his hernia and is just trying to make me as happy and stress free as possible. He is just being amazing and pampering me the most he can! I love him so much!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Justsandra
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:53 PM

you are a lucky women i am happy for you

raine.arnesen
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 6:54 PM

That's awesome! My hubby is like that too. Like when I had my c-section, he was just great! YAY for wonderful husbands :)

rachel_07
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Thats sweet my hubby is the same way he will clean and cook if need be. Your lucky they are few and far between

momcat437
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:00 PM

That's wonderful!  Now that I think about it, my dh was the nicest when I was pregnant...

canagirl95
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:02 PM

my hub is awesome that way too! 

pridemother
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:03 PM

wow! you are truely a lucky woman. congrats on the good hubby and congrats on the baby on the way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)