Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever been cheated on?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:20 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you ever been cheated on?

Options:

Yes, Cheated on while Married

Yes, cheated on while dating

No, Not that I know of

Other-explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 33

View Results

I have while married (still married to him)

My reason for staying was cause I didn't want to throw away 5-6 years of our relationship/family. As much as it hurt and as close as I was to leaving with him, I just couldn't over the first biggest mistake he's ever made in our relationship, and Things between us have been wonderful and it seems to have changed him (even though I know it doesn't change all men or very many) But I think this was one of those situations where 'You don't know what you have until you almost lost it" in his eyes. But I was just curious if I am the only one. (I am sure I am not) But anyways. Let me here your story if you care to share.

If you love being a mom please Join us at---

I love being a mom!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
blondenoah
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:21 PM

i was when i was married were divorced now because of it i almost hate him now the only thing good to come of it was our son

Butterfly07Mama
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:25 PM

My baby's daddy cheated on me while i was prenant. we aren't together anymore and after all the drama and everyting he took off and left state which im happy about cause he was a deadbeat and didnt want him in my sons life anyways.

michelleb1480
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I tried to work it out for a while. The first few months were very hard. But I eventually saw that I could trust him again. However, the damage had been done. I never felt the way I used to feel about him. I could never look at him the same way again. After a year of trying, he moved out.

KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:46 PM

i voted other. every guy i dated cheated on me. and now my husband, who never cheated while we were dating, i'm not so sure about anymore. i've heard rumors that he cheated while he was on deployment, but i have no proof besides "he said she said." he did have an "emotional affair" though, he knows i know about, i confronted him about it as soon as i found out, and since then he's lost all contact with that witch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)