Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RSV in preemies!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi my son was born at 28 weeks and is still in the nicu. It has been 4 long months and it is the most stressful thing I have ever had to deal with thus far. Today I went to see him and he has RSV, It just added to my stress and I don't know what to do anymore. He is on cpap at 35%, but fortunately is still drinking his milk. I am grateful and blessed that he is alive but ladies what is going to happen next. Life is so unfair and I feel like he has suffered enough, I just want to take him home, it's so frustrating.

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PoisonousBlonde
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:31 PM

hugs

img381/8154/99620876gs2.gifthimage021.jpg jasper witlock hale image by mrscullen1jasoer2.jpg jasper image by NiK_ThE_NuT7255646.jpg Jasper Hale image by mabudachi3OMEYUP.jpg Team Jasper image by sspatlan88

mommagann
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:33 PM

my prayers are with you momma! Hang in there. This will all resolve itself! Your very blessed that he has been doing well! 28 weeks?!? thats crazy. Within itself he is a miracle! Like I said, I'll keep your son and your family in my prayers! God has giving your him, and he will continue to take care of him. He has so far! God Bless!

snoopy21276
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:36 PM

praying for ya! it is a long journey in the NICU.. God is on your side if he has done well so far and I pray he will continue!

Bizymom24
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:37 PM

I'm sorry. It just seems like it's one thing after another huh? I can't imagine how hard, and expensive, it is to have him in the hospital and not at home, but he has come this far so you can't give up now. He will pull through this with fllying colors and be home before you know it. Hang in there!

Mochaqua
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:40 PM

Thank you ladies, it's nice to vent to people who understand what you are going through.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)