Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have Xm Satellite radio?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:55 PM
  • 8 Replies

What do you listen to? Do you have it solely for the music or maybe a news channel? Is there a comedy show you listen to or maybe book radio? I just got it and had it activated and I just want to check out the different things on it! So come on in and share with me!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lvlyshawn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:57 PM

I don't have one but I rented a car that did. I had to drive one and half hour away so I listened the the comedy channels. It felt like I was only in the car for 10 minutes. When I got to my best friends house I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

ajdobri
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:58 PM

I got it last Christmas and its great!  I listen to it for music.  You hear a song on there and like 5 months later it plays on the stations here and they say its a new song...lol!  I love the channels 47, 48, 54 and 20.  For my daughter we listen to 115.  She loves radio disney.

babyjet07
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:59 PM

I have sirius..I think they combined with XM.  It says it on my thingy lol

I like the hits channel, 90's alternative, cosmo channel, SO likes the Led Zepplin channel lol

HeyM0mxTwo
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 2:00 PM

I really like the comedy channels!

Quoting Lvlyshawn:

I don't have one but I rented a car that did. I had to drive one and half hour away so I listened the the comedy channels. It felt like I was only in the car for 10 minutes. When I got to my best friends house I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

cjsmom0206
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Yep, I like Rawdog!

NursingStudent
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Ive had it for years now and LOVE it!  Its soooo nice for traveling on the road.  Anyway-the channels I listen too are 11, 12 (country) 20, 21, 30 (new hits) 150 (uncensored comedy).

Enjoy!

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2009 at 2:02 PM

I got it for dh a few Christmas' ago....we both like. We listen to pretty much anything on there. I will say as far as the comedy goes...there is a station that is alittle cleaner than the other if you have kiddos in the car. Can't remember the channel numbers though.

drinkactmentor
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 2:04 PM

I have it.  I love it. 

fave

20 on 20

Area

BPM

hitlist or whatever it is called now

about a month ago, they changed a lot of the channel names

~Sheri

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)