Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He wont leave me alone! *VENT*

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

My sons father is a no good for nothing, dont pay child support he only calls to tell me about stupid events in his jobless loser life ( like I give a shit) and then excepts me to kiss his ass. He has the nevre to call me today and tell me his new baby boy was born and he named him after him. (WOW CONGRATS! ANOTHER JAMES IN THE WORLD!) oh that cant be good. I kicked him out of MY place, moved across the country (to get away from him) and he still wont leave me alone. GET THE F*CKING HINT I DONT LIKE YOU! My son is way better off without you... ahhh I feel better! Thank you for letting me vent! =)

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momoftwins96
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Change your phone number..

Lisse_2006
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Thats what sucks I have a child support case against him. So I have to give it to my case worker and then he finds out. I would rather not get the (no) child support and keep him away.

Quoting momoftwins96:

jitsmom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Change your # and Forget to give him the #

Butterfly07Mama
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:20 PM

I'm sorry girl, I went through the same thing with my ds's dad  i had to change my number. Try that and hopefully that will work.

Heartlight617
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM
Caller I.D., anonymous call blocking, and screen your calls. I don't pick up for anyone I don't wish to speak to. Out of area, names I don't recognize, believe me: Nobody gets in to see the wizard, not nobody, not nohow! I have had my fill of political calls, telemarketers, jerks, you name it. I'm on the 'do not call list' and still get them!
Carol
dusky_rose
by Sue on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Change your number or get caller ID and don't answer or return his calls.

katee38
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:24 PM

I feel the same wayy.  I wonder if they are brothers?

Quoting Lisse_2006:

Thats what sucks I have a child support case against him. So I have to give it to my case worker and then he finds out. I would rather not get the (no) child support and keep him away.

Quoting momoftwins96:

Grneydmomof2
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Your welcome, VENT away hunny, lol. We all need to and for some of us, these men drive us nuts, me included. Sorry about not being able to stop him from calling. If its not about anything important, just hang up on him next time. And not all James are bad. My baby's name is James and he's a great kid, lol.

Happy 2nd Birthday to my baby James!! January 2, 2009!!

Lisse_2006
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM

LOL.. naw he's to cute be like this James. Thank you for all the support mamas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)