Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO BH at all??

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:25 PM
  • 15 Replies

What happens if you are almost 37 weeks along and still haven't experienced any BH does that mean you would be more likely to have a c-section??

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jothra
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Not necessarily. You still have lots of time!

thisnametaken
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM

I didn't have BH with any of my three and they were all born vaginally.

Kelsmomma123
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM

ok i know this may sound stupid but what the heck is a BH

KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

i had an appt in L&D on my due date for a nonstress test, just to make sure everything was good since i still hadn't gone into labor. according to the monitors, i was having contractions, but i couldn't feel them so they were really minor. it was another almost 2 weeks before i went into labor

so.this.is.love
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

braxton hicks contractions.

Quoting Kelsmomma123:

ok i know this may sound stupid but what the heck is a BH

thebestbrianne
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:29 PM

I never had any BH that I remember, at least not until the night before I went into labor. I doub't that means you will have a c-section. I had one, but only because my pelvis isn't big enough to pass a baby!

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

brandi185
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:31 PM

i only had BH with my second child.  they were bad enough i even went to labor and delivery.  never had them with my first.

prue2012
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM

i didn't feel them with my first baby but i had them with my second. sometimes they didn't hurt i was just feel the tighting of them.  then sometimes they felt like the real thing.  i just all depends.  i had a c section with my second one but that was because i would have been in labor for like days the poor doctor couldn't feel my cervix so instead of letting me stay in labor they did a section.  everyone is different

Kelsmomma123
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM

oh ok well i didnt have them until umm i think it was almost exactly a week before i actually went into labor. and i only had them one day thats all.

mrssalinas2011
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM

I woke up one morning with NO warning, BH or anything and at 36 weeks I gave birth. I woke up that morning at 7cm dialated too...i slept through my labor lol.

It doesnt mean anything, csecs are for only if your baby is way too big to come out of your body, cord is wrapped around the head or something else that is harming the baby and if the baby is laying in a position that it can not come out successfully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)