Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My poor babies

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:34 PM
  • 4 Replies

So my son is wearing this sweatshirt today that has a zipper that is only on the top part of his shirt (he is 2) and my daughter (she is 4 ) was bothered that i didn't zip it all the way up, so she runs over to him and zips it, but she caught a little of his skin in the zipper and normally he has a high pain tolerance and it probably wouldn't have bothered him, but he is sick right now and so he doesn't feel good anyway and cried a little bit, not much but it set my dd off.  She is crying and screaming that she is the world's worst sister cuz she hurt her baby brother and he isn't going to love her (her crying stops his so he can see what's going on) and on and on she goes (she is a drama queen) well they are both calmed down now, but i felt so bad for both of them, him cuz he got an owie, and her because she was sooo upset she hurt him and it made her feel bad, more poor babies.

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
snowmommy0406
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Does anyone else have siblings who are sensitive to accidentally hurting the other?

missndan
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM

so far no but i think that's absolutely adorable! my oldest is 3 and she's mean to her 18 month old sister. they fight bad already!! i wish mine were that way!

Marnan
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Oh your Poor Babies...as sad as this is, it is VERY Sweet to see that your daughter is so compasionate about her brother.  You should be very proud of this.   HUGS and KISSES (for the owie and hurt feelings)

american flag ribbon Show Love for OUR Country..Support OUR Troops

STOP BY MY PAGE AND SIGN MY GUESTBOOK..THANKS

devasmom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:52 PM

That is so precious! I was like that with my little brother (3 years younger). My son is 2 yrs older than my dd, and he didn't ever do anything that caused her to be hurt,not that I can remember anyway (they are 13 and 15), un less they were fighting, but he is very protective of her. Your daughter is a good girl, she has compassion...that's a good thing. Just comfort her and help her understand that he knows she loves him and he loves her too.Tell her accidents happen and he forgives her. Poor little guy, hope he feels better soon.

of 6of 3 beautiful girls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)