Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you deal with a man like this?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:00 PM
  • 19 Replies

My SO always wants sex. It doesn't matter if I am sick, tired, dead{lol}, he is constantly rubbing on me and talking about sex and it gets on my nerves so bad. It actually makes me not want to do anything. I don't mind it sometimes, but here for a while I just haven't been in the mood period...I mean I could really care less about sex. I have told him that I don't mind the sexual remarks and the rubbing sometimes, but constantly gets on my nerves. Yet, he still keeps on. Do any of you deal with this? How do you get in the mood when you're not in the mood in the least? I also wanted to add that even when he is sick, he still wants it. I have never seen anyone like it!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blondee512
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Good God get they man a blow up doll and be done with it. jk lol

Rickysmom4206
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:03 PM

My DF's the opposite, we very rarely have sex, so when he's in the mood I just do it cause God knows how long it will be til I get another shot, lol.  Besides sitting him down & telling him that you are not "on call" so to speak, I really don't know what to tell you.  Good luck!

ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:03 PM

oh i know what u mean my boy friend is the same way some time i just give in to him so he will leave me alone and i just lay there some times

kiwi107
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:03 PM

my dh is just like that it drives me crazy i want to stick a pillow over his face sometimes. i wish i knew how to deal with it but when i tell him how much to bugs me he does it even more. til i give in so he will shut the hell up and leave me alone

Brooke501
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Tell SO that if he wants it and wants you to be in the moment then he needs to get on down town! that usually gets me in the mood.

KrissyEricAngel
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Lol I guess to much is better than none. I would just nicely explain to him that his approach is not putting you in the mood and maybe if he tried something different he might have better results.  For some reason my DH thought that if he whipped it out and flopped it around that I would turn me on. I actually found it funny and so far from a turn on. Needless to say, he is exploring other ways to get what he wants.

aapye
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:07 PM

I have the same problem!!! UGH!! it makes me want to NEVER have sex.. leave me alone!! lol

dannie0802
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:08 PM

i cant complain we have sex bout five times and i luv it

stefanija
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Dont they even have a clue? or don't they care? This just annoys us even more and makes us not want anything to do with them..

(lol)

Do you like to send and recieve gifts in the mail for no reason? All year round? Do you like to get cards in the mail? Make friends and chat, have fun and more? then join

Gifts in the mailbox

http://www.cafemom.com/group/96132

Root213
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:09 PM

my ex would do that ALL the time. I'd hand him a bottle of lotion and walk away

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)