Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

Any body other then my husband plays it? LOL He is on it now playing it (he made level 80)He plays it alot.. he did stop for 2-3 months and then recently started up again, bleh, I don't mind it TO much long as he still spends his family time with us. But he does play it 5-8 hours at a time if and when he does play it. How do you feel about your husband or s/o playing this game?

(fyi WOW=World of Warcraft)

If you love being a mom please Join us at---

I love being a mom!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
29Cassie29
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:09 PM

My husband, Chad, plays it every day!  But at least his hobby keeps him at home.  I don't mind it too much.  And it only costs $15 per month to play online.

Cassie

(Mom to Isaac & Claire)

snowmommy0406
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:10 PM

I live in a family home with my brother, my parents and my kids, and my dad and my brother will play it on their seperate computers at the same time for hours on end, and when my ex was around he was in there too on his computer with them. This is a  house of WOW widows.

torijadekylie
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:12 PM

My DH plays a lot, but not as much as he used to. I play on his account sometimes too when I am bored and have nothing else to do. But as long as DH spends time with us then I don't mind it at all.

mysonsthree
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:16 PM
My husband and I both play, as does my BIL, MIL and some of my best friends. We use this as family time. I don't mind him playing at all.

mama23waitnon1
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:22 PM

My DH and I both play...I like the game too. He usually only plays after the kids are in bed and when we don't have anything to do on the weekends. I play less then him cause I split my "free" time between that and digi scraping, but it is fairly inexpensive and something that we can do together, and I know he isn't getting into trouble, lol. Have you ever tried it, it is pretty addicting..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)