Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOW??? WHY???

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:10 PM
  • 3 Replies

Seriously....I wish BM would die.  Lol.....so...stepdaughters mom gave her up to us.  She has visitation only.  This woman told her 7 year old (who just turned 7 on the 26th) that she called santa and told him not to come to her house.  Hence...she did nothing for her for xmas.  The day after xmas is her daughters bday.  She told her she would take her to dinner and have the waiteresses sing to her.  So she doesnt get her a gift and takes her through the drive up at wendys.  We invite her to her daughters bday party which we had a couple days later.  She comes....stays about 30 min....doesnt bring a gift.  This is her weekend.  Actually the whole laeter half of xmas break was hers....which she gave up...but was to get her at 6 today.  No show!!  WHY!!!!!?!?!?!?!   Man, I was looking forward to a night.  Got a sitter for my daughter even for her to pull a no show.   ERKKK!!!!!!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
two2tango
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:13 PM

I get your frustration, but I'd never say I wish someone would die. :(

susans_world
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Sounds like BM is a POS.

Don't depend on her for anything because each time you will just be let down more and more. It's like a deadbeat dad but in your case a deadbeat mom. Just love SD and be there for her. When she is old enough she can decide how she feels about BM's bull crap. Oh and dont wish for SD's mom to die, no matter how bad her mom is that is her mother and SD would be destroyed emotionally if she lost her mom. I know it's a figure of speech but I know how hard it is to live without my mother every single day. Oh, I had a good mother but I have a POS father who I wish I knew even though I know he is a POS. It's complex and weird but that's how things are.

YOU ROCK SM!!!!!!!!!

sxwalke
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:15 PM

well..I wasnt being literal.  That would also mean that we would lose that $147 that the state can sometimes garnish from her.  : )  I just think she is a POS!!!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)