Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need B-Day party ideas...!!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

My dd will be 7 on Feb. 6 & my sd will be 8 on Feb. 16. I need some party ideas for them!!! Anyone got any ideas?  The whole 1st grade will be invited (there is only 30 kids) so I need something for a large group of children!!! Thanks...

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tweetyfan
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Call your local skate rink and see how much it is to have a private party ... We did that one year ( my mom paid for it ) but it was like 100. for 3 hours .. It was fun ....Have it together for 1 big party

My life is running from stock car races ,football games, band contest softball games and anything else that comes up ..Am a FULLTIME MOM ..!!!!!

MamaV_23
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:48 PM

This is something I was actually considering... We used to have skate parties all the time of course that was back in the 80's!!!

Quoting tweetyfan:

Call your local skate rink and see how much it is to have a private party ... We did that one year ( my mom paid for it ) but it was like 100. for 3 hours .. It was fun ....Have it together for 1 big party

BeLove27
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:55 PM

the whole 1st grade is invited?! call Chuck E. Cheese and set a date...LOL! What about that Bounce center w/the blow-up bounce toys? Children's Museum or Natural Science Center? Bowling? Putt-Putt?

MamaV_23
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:15 PM

The problem is that we live in a small community and there isn't a whole lot to do... no science centers, childrens museums, etc... Chuck E. Cheese is 95 miles away...lol (no way am I taking 30 plus kids that far...LOL)

Quoting BeLove27:

the whole 1st grade is invited?! call Chuck E. Cheese and set a date...LOL! What about that Bounce center w/the blow-up bounce toys? Children's Museum or Natural Science Center? Bowling? Putt-Putt?

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2009 at 7:48 AM

Hi MamaV_23

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Planning Your Kid's Birthday Party

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

|The CafeMom Admin Team

harlee75
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 7:54 AM

I let my DD have a slumber party she turned 9 I had 14 nine yr old girls in my home.. we live on a farm so I did a treasure hunt, The thing you hit with a bat LOL { not enough coffee} WOW. anyway i bought a bunch of hair stuff they did eachothers hair and nails .... I know you said you have thirty kids but if you only have girls then just invite girls and do a girly party if it will help... just a suggestion... hope you figure it out ..Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)