Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*~*~*~ FREECYCLE ~*~*~*~*????

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:59 PM
  • 13 Replies

Have you guys heard of freecycle? its a cool place where you can give and get stuff from in your area and it's free, you give stuff that you don't need or want and you can get stuff that you might need from someone else for free.

check it out =)

http://www.freecycle.org/

I just wanted to share 

Please BUMP for the mommas who dont know!! =)

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommacrystal_80
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:00 PM

No but I'll be sure to check it out, thanks.

brennajoy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:01 PM

bump

Ms.Dean

bump

geistans

I love it! It is really great, I have been able to give my girls clothes that they have grown out o to someone who really needed them, and come to find out it was a friend of my hubby that he lost track of over the years.

Also I got a really great, changing table and crib for the new addition we will have in March. And some really nice boy clothes too.

zacklaurynnmom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Yep...LOVE IT...getting a Gazelle off of Freecycle tomorrow!!!

Nicole88
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Heck yes! I LOVE freecycle! lol Since we're in a military place there is so many nice things being given away. I love posting things for others, I got rid of a lot of stuff last time we moved.

danarae1976
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:04 PM

People around here want cars that run, brand new computers, cell phones, TVs and  every thing else under the sun. 

And they just offer junk. 

jazzyandpat
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:11 PM

yep and i use it. ihave gotten things off of there for my kids. i have also gave away alot of things from my kids. just yesterday a lady came and picked up clothes my dd out grew.

lekn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I just found out about it a couple of days ago and i cant wait to start using it, im going to go through my whole house we have so much stuff that we don't even use.

shebearncub
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I am a member and LOVE it!! Given away lots of stuff and found some fantastic stuff too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)