Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeah for Mommy Day

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:37 PM
  • 2 Replies

I had the day off of work for the holiday. I took my son to daycare. My sis and I went and got pedi's went to the mall and bought new bras and panties went out to eat. It was nice. It will be a long time before I get to do that again. My LO is comming in 16 days. Which I have been saying for ever I can't wait for her to come now I want her to stay her 16 days. I want me and SO to go see the blody valentine and of course it comes out days before my due date. Guess I will be missing that. :p Oh well I had a good day today.

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
andrea_smkns
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:43 PM

I could definitely use one of those, So why cant you go that movie? I mean she may not come out on her due date? You might could try to see it the day it comes out. Or are you being induced? I wasn't sure. Anyways well at least you had a good day.  Ive got 3 months which seems like a long time but I know it will go so fast and then before I know it, will be a new little baby boy! And then I wont ever be able to leave the house my daughter will be 22 months and I will have a newborn Im going to be busy lol

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

tomsmom07
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:47 PM

yup my son is 3 and I will have new baby, grandma is to old to watch both, so my life will be kidos all the time. I trust no one else with my kids. I am hoping to be able to go see the movie  if she stays put long enough LOL maybe she will maybe she wont.  Hope you get a mommy day before new LO comes.

Quoting andrea_smkns:

I could definitely use one of those, So why cant you go that movie? I mean she may not come out on her due date? You might could try to see it the day it comes out. Or are you being induced? I wasn't sure. Anyways well at least you had a good day.  Ive got 3 months which seems like a long time but I know it will go so fast and then before I know it, will be a new little baby boy! And then I wont ever be able to leave the house my daughter will be 22 months and I will have a newborn Im going to be busy lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)