Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOMAN BEATIN HELPLESS OLD MAN

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:49 PM
  • 13 Replies

SO I WAS WATCHIN MSNBC AND IT WAS LIKE JUS STUFF CAUGHT ON TAPE! AND WHAT BROUGHT ME TO TEARS IS I SEEN THIS WOMAN WHO WAS HIRED TO TAKE CARE OF AN ELDERLY MAN WHO HAD SUFFERED A STROKE AND NEEDED A NURSE ROUND THE CLOCK! WELL THIS MANS DAUGHTER HIRED SOMEONE SHE TRUSTED! WELL BEIN CAUTIOUS SHE STILL INSTALLED A HIDDEN CAMERA! SHE DIDNT CHECK THE FILM FOR A LONG TIME BECUASE HER AND THE NURSE BECAME REALLY CLOSE AND SHE TRUSTED HER WELL SHE GOT THIS GUT FEELING THAT SHE NEEDED TO CHECK THE TAPE AND LOW AND BEHOLD THERE THIS STUPID BITCH BEATING THIS HELPLESS OLD MAN WHO COULDNT DEFEND HIMSELF! I AM JUS SO UPSET BY THIS! I SEEN THIS OVER AN HOUR AGO AND I CRIED WHEN I WAS WATCHING THIS AND IT JUS KEEPS PLAYING IN MY HEAD OVER AND OVER I WAS REALLY SAD WHEN I SEEN THAT BUT NOW I AM PISSED! I HAVE ALWAYS HEARD ABOUT THIS KINDA STUFF HAPPENENING IN NURSING HOMES BUT NEVER ACTUALLY HAVE WITNESSED IT MYSELF:::HOW CAN PPL BE SO HEARTLESS AND IMMORAL! DOES THIS BOTHER ANY ONE ELSE AS MUCH AS IT IS ME?!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StariNelson
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:53 PM

It bothers me. It's abuse .... no matter what age. Defenseless people  are just that : defenseless. I detest those who take advantage of anyone and abuse them.Since my parents are at the age where  it would be all too easy for someone to abuse them.. it really makes me sick to my stomach.

iluvtony69
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:54 PM

IT MAKES ME SO SICK THAT THERE ARE PPL OUT THERE! IT MAKES ME SCARED TO PUT MY NANA IN A RETIREMENT HOME OR EVEN SEND MY KIDS TO A DAYCARE! UGH PPL ARE SO CRUEL

Quoting StariNelson:

It bothers me. It's abuse .... no matter what age. Defenseless people  are just that : defenseless. I detest those who take advantage of anyone and abuse them.Since my parents are at the age where  it would be all too easy for someone to abuse them.. it really makes me sick to my stomach.

allysmom2359
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:56 PM

It is terrible. My husband is a nurse and had to quit a job at a nursing home because of some of the things he had seen going on. They have also showed hidden cameras catching these stupid bitches beating the kids they are paid to babysit. How sick is that??

iluvtony69
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:00 AM

THAT KINDA STUFF JUS MAKES ME SO SAD I WANT TO FIND THOSE BITCHES AND WHOOP THEIR ASSES!

Quoting allysmom2359:

It is terrible. My husband is a nurse and had to quit a job at a nursing home because of some of the things he had seen going on. They have also showed hidden cameras catching these stupid bitches beating the kids they are paid to babysit. How sick is that??

StariNelson
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:02 AM

I agree, believe me. I have babysat off and on for many years, and the thought of someone abusing a lillte one makes my heart break.  The last little girl I kept from when she was 5 months old until she was 3, then along with her baby sister  lol. I loved those two like they were my own kids. I couldn't imagine hurting either of them.  Christian will tell anyone, she is *Nanny's girl"  lol .... not her sister haha. Christian comes first  :)

Seriously, I couldn't put either of my parents in a home. There are three of us, and we all have said  we'll take care of our parents ... not anyone else. My daughter wants to go into nursing, so that may  very well be a blessing. My dad is 78, and my mom is 75. We have been blessed, so much, since my dad already has a pacemaker. But,  there is no way I would put  either of them in a home, willingly.

Quoting iluvtony69:

IT MAKES ME SO SICK THAT THERE ARE PPL OUT THERE! IT MAKES ME SCARED TO PUT MY NANA IN A RETIREMENT HOME OR EVEN SEND MY KIDS TO A DAYCARE! UGH PPL ARE SO CRUEL

Quoting StariNelson:

iluvtony69
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:05 AM

YEA THATS HOW I AM! I MEAN IT JUS SEEMS SO HARSH AND OUTTA THIS WORLD TO EVEN THINK ABOUT HURTIN SOME ONE WHO IS DEFENSLESS! MY NANA FOUND A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY WHERE SHE WANTS TO GO BUT NO ONE IS TAKIN HER CAUSE OF STUFF LIKE THAT AND PLUS WHO WOULD MAKE THE STUFFIN ON THANKSGIVING LOL JK

Quoting StariNelson:

I agree, believe me. I have babysat off and on for many years, and the thought of someone abusing a lillte one makes my heart break.  The last little girl I kept from when she was 5 months old until she was 3, then along with her baby sister  lol. I loved those two like they were my own kids. I couldn't imagine hurting either of them.  Christian will tell anyone, she is *Nanny's girl"  lol .... not her sister haha. Christian comes first  :)

Seriously, I couldn't put either of my parents in a home. There are three of us, and we all have said  we'll take care of our parents ... not anyone else. My daughter wants to go into nursing, so that may  very well be a blessing. My dad is 78, and my mom is 75. We have been blessed, so much, since my dad already has a pacemaker. But,  there is no way I would put  either of them in a home, willingly.

Quoting iluvtony69:

Quoting StariNelson:

party_of_5
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:07 AM

Yes, stuff like that bothers me so much. Back when my grandfather was in a nursing home my mom went by to visit at luch time b/c he had told her that they weren't feeeding him so she just stopped by & found him tied to the bed with his tray sitting in front of him, needless to say some heads started to roll that day.

iluvtony69
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:09 AM

UGH THAT MAKES ME SO MAD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PPL?? DO THEY NOT KNOW WRONG FROM RIGHT AT ALL! DID THEIR PARENTS TEACH THEM ANYTHING! UGH IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON ONE OF THOSE BITCHES

Quoting party_of_5:

Yes, stuff like that bothers me so much. Back when my grandfather was in a nursing home my mom went by to visit at luch time b/c he had told her that they weren't feeeding him so she just stopped by & found him tied to the bed with his tray sitting in front of him, needless to say some heads started to roll that day.

llmom1921
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Yep. Last year, we found out that my Grandma's  health care nurse, (She lived in a residential home for the elderly).......   Was beating the crap out of her, and telling her that no one in the family was going to come see her because we all just wanted her to die!!!!!!  (We could never figure out why my Grandma would cry so hard whenever someone in the family would show up for a visit!!)

We got her out of the home, and tried to press charges, but of course it was this lady's word over my Grandma's, (who suffers from dimentia), so nothing happened to this bitch!!  UGH!!!!  

I don't understand why people are even in that sort of profession if they don't and can't handle the work!!!!!!

Blinkie MakerBlinkie Maker
Blinkie MakerBlinkie Maker

soccer-3.gif

StariNelson
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:14 AM

My parents are in a  retirement community, but, they have their own apt., and Mom's two sisters live in the same community, as does another relative. So, they visit back and forth almost daily. I don't have *too* much of a problem with them living there, since they have their own apt, and  they have emergency on call service readily available. I hate the fact the complex  doesn't install washer/dryer hookups in each apt., tho. The people  have to go to a common area down the street to wash/dry clothes. Not too bad in good weather... but in the  winter??? Senior citizens ???  Besides  the fact, some of them have a hard time walking! I know my aunt falls alot. That  part about the complex makes me mad, but, oh well...  

This world is full of  abusers, and I can think of many ways I'd like to abuse them !  They all deserve someone to do to them what they do to others who are helpless!!  I'm sorry, but, I have no sympathy for abusers ! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)