Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I need a life

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 7:26 AM
  • 6 Replies
I'm totaly new to this so please help me out ladies.I have many interrests as well as opinions.Now I just need some friends,true honest friends.I have my husband,our 5 kids and a grandson who live with me but can't realy talk to any of them.my husband,well he's a man and doesen't realy hear what  I'm trying to say(or I just can't say it right ).My 22 year old daughter is also my best friend it's just not fair to talk to her about all of it ecspecialy the husband & wife stuff.My sons 19 and realy p.o.ed at me for putting all his stuff in the yard.And the rest of them are way to young.My parents are getting along in years and in failing health.I'm estranged from my sister at the request of my husband.The few wemon who  I have befriended face to face have betraed me or just freaked out.....whats up with that?Anyways...blah....blah...blah.I just need someone to talk to.Someone who's interested in hearing what I have to say.People who can help me to see myself again,so I can be me again and not just His wife or their mom.They say if you don't exercise it it goes away.Exercise me mamma's.
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Robin
by Group Admin on Mar. 27, 2007 at 8:22 AM
Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

There are a lot of really nice Moms here so say hi and send out some friend invitations.  

If you like to chat, stop by our group
Chatterbox .

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin
tialisa
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2007 at 8:59 AM
well said,

Hi nice to meet you! I;m TIa  and dont you hate being known as so n so's mom? sux sometimes dosen't it? if you want to talk you kno where to find me....
Adnil
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 9:02 AM
Hi, nice to meet you...:)  Welcome.

Linda
ElizabethPen
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 9:16 AM
Nice to meet you. Understand big time about needing friends I think thats why most of us (or at least I am) are on here. Have a Great Day
brocksbabe
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 9:31 AM
I do agree with what you said most of us moms are known as somebody's something....well im Amanda and Im here if you need to talk! Ill always listen. i hope at least one of us can help you!
Motivatedbykids
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 9:50 AM
welcome nekelish,
 you can always drop me a line. i love helping others and vice versa. have a good day!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)